CH-32 Riddles of love

JIMIN POV

Life can be really unpredictable sometimes I realised this thing yesterday when I faced the death so close to me but than again there's been so many times I had face death and surely I have never really cared about me and my life but yesterday the...

Life can be really unpredictable sometimes I realised this thing yesterday when I faced the death so close to me but than again there's been so many times I had face death and surely I have never really cared about me and my life but yesterday the incident happened with me it's the first time I didn't wanted to die and even if I am going to die than I want to die in the arm's of the love of my life , my beautiful, gorgeous wife , I want to die in her arms peacefully so the last face I see before I die is hers.

But these are just mere thoughts because surely it's not going to be that easy for that God up there to kill me , I mean afterall he should also know that if he's going to play this life and death game than he choose the strongest player who surely is not planning to die just like that , so here I am safely standing in my house bathroom after I finally took shower I walked infront of the mirror wrapping the towel around my waist .

As I come infront of the mirror and I look in the mirror I found the stick note which is stick against the mirror I smile surely it must be the work of my wife because only she get these amazing ideas in her that amazing head I pick the note which is stick with mirror. As I read it: You took long in shower but ofcourse it's your day so take your time but after taking shower move to wardrobe, your present is waiting for you . Sincerely Your wife.

I smile at the note and look at myself in mirror running hand through my wet hairs as I walked out of bathroom going in the wardrobe.

I walked inside and I found the gift box placed on the couch I pick it up and again another note: Wear Me 😉 #Thisisnotthemainpresent

I walked inside and I found the gift box placed on the couch I pick it up and again another note: Wear Me 😉 #Thisisnotthemainpresent .

I opened the box and found the brand new outfit for me to wear today as I just couldn't help my smile she surely knows how to make my day special. I take out a outfit and start wearing it and once I wore it I look myself in the mirror and she surely knows my taste .

Jimin-Oh Senòrita you really are something else .

I mumbled to myself only as I apply my face cream and get ready for the day. As I look myself in mirror and I fix my outfit she got me such a great outfit.