CH-5 Spain is love

Walking around in the Seville Aquarium and looking at all the sea creature this closely is such a beautiful experience I am looking around and all those sharks , dolphins and fishes of every other breed seems like they are just swiming on the top ...

Walking around in the Seville Aquarium and looking at all the sea creature this closely is such a beautiful experience I am looking around and all those sharks , dolphins and fishes of every other breed seems like they are just swiming on the top of our heads only .

I am even clicking pictures of everything and capturing all these beautiful moments in my camera as I glance towards my husband who is talking to some men , well again he bumped into one old men I guess from buisness and he is talking to him while I am just looking around and enjoying every beautiful thing this time Arif And Mukhtar are also accompanying us for our security.

Suhani- Arif Can you click my few photos?

Arif- Again

I smrik looking at his annoyed face well it's been afternoon we were in Seville in the Morning only and all the places we visit I told Arif to click my photos and now he is getting preety annoyed but I just love to tease him as I hand him the camera and pose for him while he click my picks surely I am gonna upload them later on Instagram but I make sure to hide my wedding rings in all the photos I am giving pose for .

Arif-How many more do you want ? You already clicked more than 50 photos from the morning.

Suhani- Oh I am not even counting Arif but still Thanks for reminding me that they are very little pics .

Arif- What? You want more .

I smile as I take the camera back and go through the photos surely I will delete so many of them because no matter how many photos I get clicked I only get to like four five from them and I mean every girl do this Only.

Suhani- Dw Arif you can take rest for now .

I said laughing as Mukhtar joined me and Arif glare at me .

Arif- How can I forget that you are worst than lblis . Even tho you are now married to sahib the fact is still not change that I hate you .

Suhani- Come on Arif we both know how much you adore me .

Mukhtar- You can't win her Arif .

Arif- Yeah I can win the lblis but her Allah Only protect me .

I laughed and started walking while both of them followed me .

Jimin- Baby make sure you don't go more further.

He shout as I turn around and nooded while he is back to talk with his buisness partner.

Suhani- Who's that men?

Mukhtar- He is Mr tevelyan Grey .

Suhani- He is old .

Mukhtar- He is one of the best friend of Mr Elliot Park and Mrs Grace Park .

Suhani- oh ok .

I just walked around looking at the aquarium when after few minutes Jimin finally walked beside me .