CH-33 Deja Vu

SUHANI POV

After having lunch with our friends having a little celebration of jimin's birthday we returned home but Jimin dropped me home before going to his headquarters surely he got his employees who wants to celebrate his birthday so he dropped me home a...

After having lunch with our friends having a little celebration of jimin's birthday we returned home but Jimin dropped me home before going to his headquarters surely he got his employees who wants to celebrate his birthday so he dropped me home and went there .

Ofcourse not also forgetting Teresa and jimin's interaction at hotel this noon I surely had no idea that she will find us and come there I was busy with girls taking pictures and selfies when I walked back at table I didn't found Jimin and Jungkook told he got a bouquet and went out so I went to find him and there I heard them it's not like I really wanted to but I Walked into there conversation and heard them and when I heard Jimin I surely feel so lucky and happy even tho I know if also I didn't walk in there conversation he will gladly kicked that girl out .

I look down at my ring I am wearing and without my knowing a little smile spread across my lips feeling happy and lucky to have him as my husband in my life . My thoughts were interupted with my phone buzzing And I look at the caller ID it's from the hotel I booked for tonight party I picked up the call and the managed told me every preparations are done for the party and he even vc me to show me the preparations and I get satisfied with the all preparations.

I hunged up the call and stood up going into the kitchen

Natalie and Luna is not there as I walked to refrigerator and take out a water bottle and pouring myself a water and drink the water I actually got few time on my hand and I am also free before heading to the party so I decided to make jimin's fav...

Natalie and Luna is not there as I walked to refrigerator and take out a water bottle and pouring myself a water and drink the water I actually got few time on my hand and I am also free before heading to the party so I decided to make jimin's favourite chocolate cake . Surely he had enough of cake for today but I decided to surprise him and than an idea clicked in my head untill he returns back I will prepare few things for him .

So I get on the work first I open the YouTube and find the video of how to make a chocolate cake and as shown in the video I prepared the cake and when it's done I put it in the microwave it's took me whole one hour preparing the cake and untill cake is baking I decided to do something romantic. So I decorating the house , I started with drawing room litting up fragrance candles , making things romantic I spread the rose petals around the place as I dimmed the light of drawing room and than I moved in our bedroom