CH-56 To all those beautiful daughters

Finally after spending our few hours in Manchester we came to london and thankfully we are on time , Jimin told Arif to directly bring us to his fatm house where all the wedding functions and rituals will held onto

Finally after spending our few hours in Manchester we came to london and thankfully we are on time , Jimin told Arif to directly bring us to his fatm house where all the wedding functions and rituals will held onto .

We both walked inside in hand and hand and as soon as we are entered the room is filled with laughters, talking and slow music and Looking around the living room I found everyone is here atleast every girl is here .

Rose-Oh finally our bride is here...

She is the first one to come and hug me joining by ayla .

Ayla-Thank god you are okay.

Suhani-I am good guys .

We break apart as our mother came and they also hugged me softly.

Jihye-You are on time we all are just waiting for you so that we can start with game's.

Ana- And You son In law you can't stay here this is only women's function.

Hawasa-Yes No men's are allowed .

Jimin-Than where are other's?

Jennie- Everyone is at patk mansion join them now that you left your wife here she is now our responsibility.

He nooded and Look at me I smiled as he hold my hand and turn me around.

Jimin- Arif is staying here with his team .

Suhani-Yeah Sure.

He pecked my lips and left the room turning around and I watch him walking away and I already start missing him .

Evelyn-What happen sister? Are you already missing our brother in law huh?

She said wiggling her eyebrows and teasing me as other's laughed at me .

Jihye-Come On girls don't tease her now.

I look away as honestly I am blushing as we moved to sit on the couch .

Ana- Ok going with the first Ritual

Jihye- Rose , Ayla and Kate you guys come and start giving your gifts which you brought for your sister in law .

Yeri-Aunty so is this ritual will be done by those three only .

Ana- Yes Yeri Rose , Ayla and Kate are jimin's sister and according yo relation now they are suhani sister in law's and this ritual only done by sister's of brother.

Jihye-Yes so Rose , Ayla and Kate come on girls.

Ayla-Maa what about that turmeric shower ritual .

Jennie-Oh Ayla that ritual is going to be done Tommrow on the big scale and that too with bride and Groom together.

Ella- Come on Guys go ahead .

Jihye-Suhani dear will you cover your head with this .

She hand me the red stall and than she place it on my head with her hands and I smile but honestly I am not getting any of these rituals but everyone looks so happy so I just go without any questions.