CH-67 Letter to Molly?

Suhani- Is there anything left for us to fight mow with I mean this time we literally face the evil spirit who wants to keep us apart how Don't know how worse it will can now as ut already is

I said finally walking in our sweet and safe place our home as I heard my husband chuckling who is behind me walking inside while I turn around and he is taking off his coat and keeping it on couch while he is smiling at me .

Jimin- Even the ghost are jealous of our love .

Suhani-Tell me about it after all you have an amazing , Beautiful , sexy wife Mr Park.

I said walking towards him and locking my hands around his neck smiling at him while he is alos looking at me with a little smile on his face .

Jimin-Or maybe you have a Handsome, Hot husband.

I chuckled as he pull me closer to him by my waist holing me close to his body and his fingers trace my hair strand and he look at me with so much love . 

Jimin- I forgot to breath when I found out that you get locked in that room so many bad thoughts crossed my head in that moment but I am gla you are here safe with me and back to my arms . 

Suhani- Thankyou for saving my life once again . I owe it to you . 

As his smile turn into chessy smile and I know what he will say now he is back to that mischeviuos , Bad Boy who loves to flirt and make those flirty little comments/. 

Jimin- If you really wanna say thankyou to your husband than you know what makes me most happy . 

Suhani- Maybe later Dear Husband because right now your beautiful , sexy wife is so tired she wants to get a shower she feels so dirty , than she needs to sleep she is been awake whole night and maybe eat some food otherwise she will faint becauseof hungry she is . 

Jimin- Your wish is my command Your highness. 

I chuckled as he bend down and pick me in a bridal style and make our way in our bedroom its 5 of the morning and now we both can get some rest finally when eveything is back to normal but ofcourse not everything we still don't know who is that second person and those heels which arif saw in the bridal shower this only means one thing that tiffany girl and this second person have same heels and they both are connected somehow and this second unknow person is still hiding in shadows not coming out and now we have to find this hidden enemy . 

******