CH-38 Roses and Letters

Natalie- I actually didn't planned on it but it happened

Luna- I still remember the day Natalie sis Calling me that she got pregnant with third child and she is panicking on phone she sounds panic .

Natalie-Who wouldn't be if they knew they are pregnant with the third child and that too which is not planned I mean unwanted pregnancies are scary .

I laughed at her as she told me about her life the way she gets married and how she also get pregnant when she didn't even planned it , I am sitting in kitchen while drinking the second cup of coffee it's been one hour since Ayla left and I never left drawing room, didn't even met Jimin because whenever I am near at his office door trying to meet him his telling and angry shouts just stop me to go inside and disturb him in the middle of work so I just hold myself.

And here I found myself sitting with Luna and Natalie as they told about there childhood stories and there home which is in village area how they grew up and started living it's not like I didn't get works to do I do actually but I just want to relax so I just stayed with them and hearing there stories which is actually fun also . 

Natalie- Anyway Mrs Park what would you like to take in dinner. 

Suhani- Just make anything natalie even I am also confused about that. 

Luna- Ok anyway shall I make coffee For Mr Park. Its time for his coffee. 

Suhani- No I don't think so he will take it just let it be. 

Natalie- Why don't you go and ask him?

Suhani- I'll see but I don't think so he will like it but still i will go and ask him. 

They nooded and I finish my coffee and get up from stool finally decided to give my angry a husband a visit. I walked towards his office and stay outside for a minute trying to listen any shoutings but nothing came to me. So I grab the doorknob and turning it opening it. Slowly opening the door I peeked inside an slip in the office room. 

As I entered my breath just stuck in my lungs at sight I watched I look at jimin who is holding a knife on a men's throat and its alreading digging in his neck the men is badly shaking from fear and he is badly beaten up

As I entered my breath just stuck in my lungs at sight I watched I look at jimin who is holding a knife on a men's throat and its alreading digging in his neck the men is badly shaking from fear and he is badly beaten up . Everyone in the room is silent and looking down while my husband is peircing the knife in men's neck making the skin cut . No one noticed me and I wanted to run away from there just by looking at the men which is kneeled after my husband his face is just not recongnisible and I badly wanted to throw up at that sight and run away but my legs just seems to have another idea.