CH-58 Mrs Park to find clue

I open my eyes slowly when I heard loud laughing voices coming in the room and I look at the time its already morning and thank god I didn't overslept I sat down on bed as I streched myself in bed and yawn when suddenly scenes from last night came...

I open my eyes slowly when I heard loud laughing voices coming in the room and I look at the time its already morning and thank god I didn't overslept I sat down on bed as I streched myself in bed and yawn when suddenly scenes from last night came crashing down to me . I was not dreaming those wishpering voices , footsteps on rooftop and running sounds , that backyard scene I know that I am not dreaming but I also don't have any proof that if all of this is true or not .

I get up from bed and wear my slippers I decided to first ho downstairs to see why everyone is laughing out loudly so I make myself downstairs

As I walked downstairs Ayla , Jungkook , Matthew and Jimin are the only ones in the living room laughing.

Ayla-Oh suhani Good Morning.

Suhani-Good Morning guys .

I walked towards them and Jimin smile looking at me .

Jimin- Morning wifey .

He grab my chin taking his morning kiss but he is fast with it and I smile.

Suhani-Good Morning.

Jimin- Slept well?

I nooded and he kissed the top of my head .

Suhani-Why you guys are laughing from early morning?

Jungkook- Oh we are just laughing because last night we heard such a great sound coming from our neighbor's room

Suhani-And who are these neighbours?

Ayla-Ofcourse who could it be its Our jennie and Jhope.

Suhani-There's nothing to laugh about they are married c'mon.

Matthew-Not that you didn't heard full story whatever jennie and jhope are doing the best part comes when jeremy start crying loudly and than they panicked and last night they are the ones shuffling around the room running and trying to keep little jeremy quite.

Suhani- Oh so its jhope and jennie?

Jungkook- What do you mean by its jhope and Jennie did you also heard footsteps running around ?