CH-57 Shadow is Back

Jonghyun- That's really good you guys had completed the rituals

Jonghyun- That's really good you guys had completed the rituals .

Jihye- Yes and what you guys had done all this time . 

Jay- Honestly we all are pretty exhausted . 

Ana- Why what happened? 

Eden- We had total three kids to look out for and those three kids are whole army of gangsters they don't sit quite for even a second . 

Ayla- Is that true baby ?The kids gave you alot of hard time . 

Jungkook- Well not to me I was prepared.

Gracy- Momma noo they give us hard time . 

As we all look at the kids and laughed out loud ofcousre today its men's responsibility to look out for kids while momma's are busy here and having fun but just by looking at every men's face we can tell how much tired and exhausted they get today . 

Jay- Ayla I swear your girl just doesn't sleep . 

Gracy- Momma he doesn't let me play with his car . 

Henery- Yeah and momma Eden uncle didn't give me his video game to play . 

Matthew- My champ that video game is for elders . 

Jay- And you little devil gracy that is not just your toy car its a real car , your girl start crying because she wants to drive my racing car . 

Ayla- Too bad Gracy you shouldn't be troubling them so much . 

Jimin- Hey don't say anything to her she just asked for a car and this bastard didn't gave her .

Ayla-Brother launguage...

Ayla glare at jimin and he nooded as he throw the cushion towards jay and it hit his face .

Jimin-This men didn't let her .

Jay-What? That's a real car .

Jimin-So what ? You had no idea how Much she cried because you didn't give her the car .

Jungkook-Right I feel bad that my daughter cried .

Jhope-Yeah actually the good thing is whe Jungkook and Jimin took her out for a drive than only she stopped crying.

Gracy-Yeah and Mom I drive the car with Jiminie uncle .

Suhani & Ayla- WHAT?

We both said un a unison looking at both jungkook and Jimin with shock .

Ayla- Jungkook you let the little girl drive the car .

Suhani-And that too a real car .

Jimin- Uh thats because she asked for it .

Jennie- Oh my god ...

Everyone look at them as I look at gracy who is jumping up and down and than at my husband god knows what he did .