CH-48 Power is Power

Laying on bed while I am looking at him who is sitting while leaning against a bed headboard and talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette Its been hours since we are in the room and we we didn't left the room and I am sure we are not even goin...

Laying on bed while I am looking at him who is sitting while leaning against a bed headboard and talking on the phone and smoking a cigarette Its been hours since we are in the room and we we didn't left the room and I am sure we are not even going to leave soon he is talking to someone on phone about work and telling the other person that why he is back to England after what happened at italy . He seem to discuss important thing about why there whatever mission is got incomplete because the police force already barged into the event.

Jimin- Call andrea she will report you will everything.

With that he hunged up and put his phone away And Take a puff of cigrette and than he look at down at me .

Jimin- You ok?

Suhani- What you have been all this time? Why you never returned back home .

Jimin-Its a long story baby .

Suhani-Tell me I wanna hear it , what is it that you told jay , jungkook , arif also that they are instantly ready to help you . Tell me from which danger you are protecting me from ? What is the reason of you that hold you back from not returning back to me .

He take one last puff of his cigrette before throwing the cigratte and I glare at him.

Suhani-What do I tell about literring jimin?

He chuckled and pick it up and keeping it in his jeans pocked .

Jimin- I like it that you are still not changed .

Suhani- Do not change the subject I want to know the truth. Explain me .

I sat on bed as he stood up from bed and stand on the bed side.

Jimin-Come to me .

I am instantly getting towards him and kneel on bed while he cupped my cheeks and ran his thumb on my right cheek bone while his other hand put my hair strand behind my ear , I see that after all time he is still obsessed with my hair he look at my face before kissing my forhead and I close my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead as he moved to look in my eyes.

Jimin- I am trying to protect you from myself Senòrita, you had no idea how dangerous I get for you .

Suhani-You could never hurt me . The men who left me to burn down the whole world for me and year ago how can he hurt me.

I wishper at him while he crasses mtu cheek softly.

Jimin- I did burned the world for you love and that's what took me time to come back home .

Suhani- Tell me everything do not hide anything from me now .

Jimin- Come with me.

Suhani-Where are we going?

Jimin- I would love to tell you everything over a drink its been so long since we both had drinks together .

He grab my hand and interwine our hands while I get up from bed and we walk out of room