CH-61 Rock n Roll evening

I splashed my face with cold water twice , thrice, fourth and than fifth time and exhale a deep breath while I look at myself in the mirror the water is dripping down my face the water is cold but I didn't feel anything, I turn off the water tap a...

I splashed my face with cold water twice , thrice, fourth and than fifth time and exhale a deep breath while I look at myself in the mirror the water is dripping down my face the water is cold but I didn't feel anything, I turn off the water tap and wipe my face with a towel . I lost my Energy to think about anything I couldn't think straight all I can think of that those footsteps they vanished when Me amd Hawasa tried to show them to jimin and Matthew, when we take both of them to the upper floor to show them footprints they are not there , its more like they were never there and its not just end here that room of attic its locked when we tried to open it but I remember correctly we never locked it but than jimin told me that attic is been locked from years because nothing is there and the keys of that room is with Maa than if that door is locked for ages. How the hell me and Hawasa get inside of it?

What's wrong with this place why this place is now giving me dark evil energy, I can now even feel it in the bathroom I take a deep breath and turn around to leave the bathroom with all those questions lingering my head. I walked in the bedroom

I found jimin standing in room while his eyes are fixed on me ofcourse he didn't believe of anything I told him , he told me that I again started overthinking when he told me not to think about anything but its not something I really love to do , ...

I found jimin standing in room while his eyes are fixed on me ofcourse he didn't believe of anything I told him , he told me that I again started overthinking when he told me not to think about anything but its not something I really love to do , he just is not seeing the things through my perspective otherwise he will know what and how I feel right at this moment.

I walked further in the room and pour myself a glass of water drinking it while his eyes never leave my way.

Suhani- Stop looking at me its already enough that I feel like I am being watched so its better you don't make things hard for me .

Jimin- I am watching you to figure out what's wrong with you ? Why you are acting this way when you never acted like this?

Suhani- Because I love to act this way ok happy now .

I keep the glass on night stand and decided to walk out of room before I amd Him also get into an argument and that too when we had our wedding Rituals just going to take place in few minutes.

As I am about to walk past him but he is fast enough to grab my hand and pull me back amd closer to his body caging me in his arms while he cupped my face making me look at him .