CH-42 Proving Love

Suhani- I am fine you don't have to worry about me I am all good and fine

Suhani- I am fine you don't have to worry about me I am all good and fine .

Ayla- Oh girl you know how much worried I am for you when the morning I couldn't find you in your hotel suite me and Arif a worried sick for you untill tobby gets call from brother that you are with him .

Suhani-Your bother kidnapped me not get me by my choice.

Ayla-He is your husband you must've know him better than anyone else .

I look at her through the screen as soon as I am done with my breakfast I walked to my room and found my phone and iPad with laptop on bed and the first person I called Is Ayla .

Ayla- As Much as I hate to say this but I also got relieved when I found out that brother got you if on his place someone else got you I might lose it . Atleast you are in safe hands .

Suhani- As much As I hate to say this but I agree on that part even tho I hate this place so much and just wanting to return back to England.

Ayla- Tell him and just come back .

Suhani-You think I didn't do it , it's more like he is keeping me a locked up in this room and even I tried to run away his guards are every corner he is holding me like I am some hostage .

Ayla-You guys talked?

Suhani-No he is being cocky and all and I am just ignoring him as much as I can. Last night I had a huge breakdown and he told he was sorry .

Ayla-What do you think is he really sorry?

I take a deep breath and lay down on my stomach and steady myself on my hands .

Suhani- Honestly he sounds sorry but I don't know, I just can't seem to get out the fact from my head that he left me and now we are metting after whole one and a half year .

Ayla- You guys are married he won't just let you easily go like that you know he loves you so much and somewhere or other from the starting we know that he got reasons thats why he left on the first place right?

I nooded looking at her knowing that she is right.

Suhani- That's what scares me more Ayla I know myself no matter how much I try to go away from him and tell myself that I hate him I know after sometime I might forget whatever he done to me and will get back to him , that men owns me in every little way .

Ayla-I know suhani and believe me I also know that now you guys met things will settle between you guys soon so I am happy ok I know you more than you know yourself because for sure girl you are getting back to that bastard .

Suhani- What can I say my love for him just more than those bad things he do to me but I am not going to make it so easy for him he should realise his mistake and deeply regret everything he had done with me .

Ayla- That is something you are really good at giving others the medicine of there own taste so I leave that to you and dw about here everyone knows that you are with brother .