1

☆ 1. Chapter 1 System

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 System

Chapter 1 System

Fang Qi rubbed his eyes in disbelief and looked around again. After seeing clearly that what he saw was not his own eyes, he was stunned.

On the right hand side is a translucent row of three small boxes, with two words written on top of the box - package.

To the left are rows of large boxes displaying large blocks of text. There are also two words written on it - mission.

Fang Qi was very distressed, very distressed.

The contents of the [Package] on the right include a beginner's guide, beginner's clothes, and beginner's pants... Isn't this what is included in a game character he just registered and applied for last night!

Out of curiosity, Fang Qi put the quilt at hand in the direction of the package.

After watching in surprise, the quilt in his hand shrank, and an x1 quilt appeared on a small box that was originally empty in the [Package]. Fang Qi accepted the reality.

——He got a system. Just like the plots that often appear in novels.

However, firstly, he was satisfied with the status quo, and secondly, he did not want to be a savior, so after the initial shock, Fang Qiqi was slightly surprised, but he had no emotions after that.

While getting up and getting ready to change clothes, Fang Qi thought: In the future, pickpockets will not steal mobile phones, wallets, etc. Putting those things in [packages] will be as safe as possible.

"Qi Fang, you're here!"

As soon as he entered the company, he was greeted enthusiastically by a handsome guy.

The handsome guy who suddenly appeared in front of Fang Qi was actually the son of the boss of the company where Fang Qi worked - also known as the prince. When this man came in at first, Fang Qi, like all the other male colleagues, was very unhappy with this man. why? Probably just jealous and jealous of him. I have worked so hard to have the job I have today, and this person only needs to take the back door.

But after getting along with him later, Fang Qi discovered that he really couldn't dislike this person.

He is a good person and good at doing things, and his ability is really strong, which makes Fang Qi admire him. Besides, Fang Qisi is not the kind of person with a weak heart. He is easy to get along with and a good person, so Fang Qisi cannot let go of him.

"Anchi, are you back from your business trip?" Fang Qixi smiled and looked at the handsome guy Anchi who was running from behind him. After noticing the slight sweat on his forehead and his chest rising and falling due to running, he felt an itch in his heart. Feel.

This handsome guy is not only the golden son-in-law that all the female employees in the company most want to hook up with, but he is also Fang Qi's ideal type. He is not the handsome boy with a pretty face that is popular nowadays, nor is he a particularly sunny type. It's just that the angular face is very pleasing to the eye when smiling, but when not smiling, it also has the serious aura of a superior. He is obviously the same age as Fang Qiqi, but he gives people a very trustworthy feeling.

Well, actually Fang Qi is a GAY. Although today's modern people are more open-minded about GAY than before. But there are some voices of disgust and disgust. And Fang Qi revealed that he just wanted to be that low-key GAY. So although Anchi is his ideal type, it is just an ideal type. To put it more clearly, Fang Qiqi just likes other people's faces.