25

☆ 25. Chapter 25 continued

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 continued

As soon as he saw these career introductions, Fang Qi immediately had his own plan in mind.

Among these professions, he prefers gunners and warlocks, but gunners' attacks are too loud and can easily attract zombies. Not suitable for this situation.

Jian Fang Qi stood there with confidence and looked at the interface that was air to An Chi. He asked curiously: "What? I already have a goal."

Fang Qi nodded at An Chi's words. "I have found it. I want to be a warlock and eventually become an all-powerful mage!" Moreover, the warlock in this system also has the ability to walk through walls. And this is what Fang Qi wants most!

Warlocks have four spells: wind, fire, thunder, and water. Characters can specialize in one type, or they can do all of them. Only skill upgrades require money and experience. After considering repeated revelations from three parties, I decided to practice two categories. Water spells are absolutely necessary because the warlock's water skills are auxiliary skills. However, Fang Qi hasn't changed his profession yet, and the novice elf hasn't explained the specific water spells in detail, so he doesn't know what the nature of those auxiliary skills are.

Because he had found his target, when he looked at the character interface, Fang Qi really wanted to level ten and successfully transfer to another profession! In this way, you will be able to protect what you want to protect. Instead of being protected by others like now. Although he was protected by others, and because the person he wanted to protect was Anchi, Fang Qi was still very happy inside. But what he wants most is to be able to fight side by side with Anchi and protect his family.

"This alley is a good place for leveling because it is all small roads and the roads are very narrow. But we are not the time for leveling now." Although he did not want to attack Fang Qi, Anchi knew that they had more important tasks now. Father Fang and the others should still be waiting for their news, and they also have to escort Father Fang and the others home safely.

Regarding An Chi's words, Fang Qi nodded in understanding. Although he also wanted to reach level 10 and change jobs right away, there was nothing more important right now than sending them home safely. What's more, they don't understand the situation outside. They need to go home and sort themselves out.

Looking at the 8/10 completed task bar on the task interface, Fang Qi sighed. Lets complete this task first and then talk about it.

Things always have to happen step by step and cannot be accomplished overnight.

"After passing this intersection, we will reach the square where we came in before. There are many paths leading to this intersection, and we don't know which path will lead to such a zombie suddenly." Fang Qi counted the paths leading to that intersection. The number is as many as four. I don't know which intersection will suddenly run out of a zombie. This will be very dangerous when Hua Fang's father and others come over. Although Fang's father has always refused to accept old age, the decline in his leg strength and physical strength has not changed.

"Then let's get rid of all the zombies at those intersections first. I can also help you complete tasks and gain some experience. How many are there?"

Fang Qi was stunned, thinking that An Chi meant to ask him the number of zombies. how many. "Some of the red dots overlapped. There were about a dozen of them."