20

☆ 20. Chapter 20 Encounter

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20 Encounter

"Damn it, we encountered such a situation!" Xue Jiarui said angrily.

He Cheng just smiled after hearing this. However, he still reproachfully said to Xue Jiarui beside him: "You shouldn't have secretly hid in my car. Secretary Feng will be very anxious when you disappear." Especially, they are now facing such a danger. .

Hearing He Cheng's accusation, Xue Jiarui just curled his lips. He was just curious. Moreover, he felt that those monsters should be easy to deal with. But they didn't expect that what they encountered this time was not one or two, but a group!

Seeing Xue Jiarui's unrepentant look, He Cheng frowned slightly, but said nothing more. Because he felt that this moment was not the best time to preach.

Now the two of them were hiding in a hidden corner of the alley. A few corners away, a group of zombies were wandering outside.

He Cheng originally wanted to contact the superiors to enlighten them, but his phone fell out of his pocket when he was running to avoid it. At that time, He Cheng had no time to pick up the phone, he could only look at the phone on the ground and finally turned around and ran away as hard as he could.

If they lost their mobile phones, they would also lose the communication tool that allowed them to communicate with Fang Qi. And because of the group of zombies outside, He Cheng and the others can only wait in this corner.

In any case, He Chengdu felt that it was not a long-term solution for them to just hide here. Not to mention that they would be very passive, and there was not only no food in this corner, but also no water. And neither of them had anything edible with them.

Xue Jiarui on the side just kept complaining, maybe venting his inner fear through these words. After all, no matter what, he is just a 16-year-old boy. And this time, it was also the first time he really saw a zombie. Although he didn't know how powerful and terrifying the monster was, when he first saw it and watched it squatting on the ground and biting the corpse on the ground, he felt something in his heart. Inexplicable fear.

He knew that although the monster in front of him looked human on the outside, he was no longer a person on the inside...

"What should I do..." Xue Jiarui looked helplessly at He Cheng beside him. All his hopes now could only be placed on He Cheng's body.

Listening to the gasping sound of the monster outside, He Cheng also knew that it was very difficult for them to get out safely now. They can't leave here now. As soon as they go out, they will be surrounded by the monsters. I dont know how those monsters can be so powerful. As soon as they detect the presence of humans, they will immediately attack them. Just now, He Cheng had to challenge his own limits to escape from their siege!

"Let's wait first. Maybe they will leave in a few minutes." He Cheng said comfortingly, gently hugging the other party's shoulders. I hope this will give the other person courage. However, He Cheng actually didn't believe what he said. Judging from the slow movement of the zombies. Unless they sense the presence of other humans, they will not move.

Xue Jiarui nodded, his trembling body as close to He Cheng's side as possible. I hope to use the temperature of the other person's body to drive away the fear in my heart.

Suddenly, the group of monsters let out a cry! It's like finding new food that finds them.

He Cheng was shocked when he heard this. Are there other humans coming?