21

☆ 21. Chapter 21 Shop

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Shop

Chapter 21 Shop

Waiting for Fang Qi and others to sit down and rest, Fang Qi looked strangely at Xue Jiarui, who shouldn't be here.

Seeing this, Fang Qiqi asked He Cheng in confusion: "Brother Cheng, why did he come with you?" If Fang Qiqi remembered correctly, this man seemed to be the son of one of He Cheng's former brothers. But, "Where is the adult next to him?" If this child comes out, then Secretary Feng from just now should also follow him. What's more, the situation is still so dangerous now. Although only Fang Qi knows that the world is about to enter the end of the world, they saw those zombie monsters just now.

But Fang Qi looked around, but Secretary Feng was nowhere to be seen. This also made him more confused.

After Fang Qi said this, Xue Jiarui on the side came back to his senses. He snorted coldly, turned around and glared at Fang Qi provocatively, but when An Chi noticed his little move, he immediately turned elsewhere.

An Chi looked at Xue Jiarui's behavior and frowned slightly.

But when Xue Jiarui glared at him, Fang Qi just blinked inexplicably. Did he offend him somewhere?

He Cheng looked at Xue Jiarui's little moves with a smile, never expecting that this boy could be so petty. Then he explained to Fang Qi: "Originally, I was planning to come here alone, but I didn't expect this little guy to sneak into my car. It wasn't until I arrived at the teahouse that I realized he was still in the car." It was just that time. , but it was too late to send him back. He Cheng said with a wry smile on his face. He Cheng couldn't contact Feng Yuan without his phone number. I originally thought of letting Xue Jiarui stay in the car, at least it would be safer. But Xue Jiarui didn't listen and insisted on following him. In the end, He Cheng had no choice but to compromise. Just be more careful when you go out for action, for fear that Xue Jiarui will be bitten by a zombie.

However, although Xue Jiarui looks very willful on the outside, he is also very brave. At least when He Cheng took him with him, he didn't feel like he was tied up when fighting zombies.

When they came out, they didn't encounter many zombies at first, but after they walked into this small alley, they were suddenly besieged by a group of zombies. In desperation, they had no choice but to hide in this corner.

"What are you doing in such a dangerous place! If you want me to be like you, I won't come." Xu Jiang was muttering unconsciously, but Xue Jiarui was listening to the muttering. arrive.

"You have to take care of it! You coward." Xue Jiarui glared at Xu Jiang and snorted coldly. "You are such an old man but you are more timid than a teenager like me. Shame!"

"What did you say!" Xu Jiang was struck by what he said and felt depressed. But he was also a child at heart, so after saying this, he made a big face in Xue Jiarui's direction. "You annoying little brat!"

"Pfft." He Cheng, who was standing by, suddenly became happy after seeing it. He thought the two people in front of him were so cute. Although both of them are no longer young, they are still as childish as ever, especially Xu Jiang, who is still making faces in an attempt to scare people at such an old age.

However, the childish dialogue between Xu Jiang and Xue Jiarui indeed made the originally serious atmosphere much more relaxed.

An Chi chuckled and patted Xu Jiang on the shoulder. "Not bad."