31

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Hidden Mission

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 Hidden Mission

As soon as he heard the sound of the system, Fang Qi laughed inexplicably. It seems that the scene in front of me is the key to triggering the hidden mission?

Opening the taskbar, a hidden task word appeared in it, and below it was written the task title of "Rescuing Suffering People".

No matter what method is used, as long as the people in the warehouse are rescued, and the more people are rescued, the more experience, money, and equipment will be gained.

Looking at the meaning of the hidden mission, does it hope that he will rescue the group of people tied up in the warehouse... Fang Qi blinked, didn't this coincide with what he had just thought?

Hearing Fang Qi's insistence, Feng Yuan actually felt unhappy. He felt that Fang Qiqi was a little bit drunk instead of eating the toast. But when Xue Jiarui stood nearby and saw Feng Yuan's frowning expression about to get angry, he moved his mouth and immediately shouted to Fang Qi in a panic: "In this period, are the people inside you able to see them?" Then after meeting After Feng Yuan's expression softened, he slowly shook his head and looked helpless and said, "However, because you have saved me before, I will let you go in. Also let me know, What on earth do you have to say!"

Feng Yuan was stunned for a moment, and finally he could only sigh helplessly. He whispered silently in his heart, "This child..."

And such a turn of events made Fang Qi blink his eyes in surprise. He actually gave up hope just now, but he didn't expect that the young man Xue Jiarui would suddenly change his attitude to help him. It seems that this young man is not as arrogant as he appears...

"Secretary Feng, let me lead them in." Thinking of the people arriving at the police station today, Xue Jiarui volunteered, "With me leading you, there is no need to worry about them. Other purposes." Xue Jiarui said and glanced at Fang Qi with disdain. It seems to be saying, I'm not helping you!

Seeing this, Fang Qi suddenly felt that the child opposite him was very cute.

Although Secretary Feng was still frowning, he unconsciously wanted to indulge Xue Jiarui, the child he had watched grow up. "You have to decide which places you should go and which places you shouldn't go." Although Feng Yuan said this to Xue Jiarui, his eyes were only fixed on Fang Qi and the others.

Although Fang Qiqi was very curious about the big names inside, he knew that he couldn't know the people inside. Since the higher authorities can send special police units to protect them, then the identity of the people inside may not necessarily be as simple as high-ranking people...

After Xue Jiarui assured Secretary Feng, he said to them: "Follow me!" Ignoring them behind them, they turned around and walked inside first.

And because of Feng Yuan's approval, the group of special police officers stood their ground and did not stop them. Finally, Fang Qi and An Chi followed Xue Jiarui and walked inside under the watchful eyes of everyone.

"You are here because of the matter of those old people and children." Xue Jiarui, who was walking directly in front, suddenly said this into the air.

Fang Qi was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that Xue Jiarui was also present when he arrived at the warehouse. Obviously, he also heard the commission that Onan gave him. After thinking about it, Fang Qiqi finally figured out why Xue Jiarui suddenly appeared in front of him so promptly when they arrived at the intersection, as if he knew in advance that he would come and had been standing there waiting. And when Feng Yuan disagreed with his entry, although his expression showed disdain for him, he was convincing Feng Yuan to let them enter.