60

The next day was Fang Qis first outing mission since he was introduced to the gang in his family.

Early in the morning, Fang Qi was the first to arrive at the meeting place.

Within a few minutes, other members arrived one after another.

Fang Qi held his own arms with both hands and looked silently at the people arriving one after another. And those few people also kept looking at Fang Qi with doubts after arriving at their destination.

Perhaps it was his doubts about the arrival of this stranger.

A few minutes later, Anchi and the two people arrived at the final time.

When he saw Anchi arriving, Fang Qi wanted to go to him immediately to say hello, but when he just took a step, the group of people around him nodded and greeted Anchi: "Captain!"

Captain?

Fang Qi moved his surprised gaze to his feet.

But it's also true that Anchi has been here for such a long time, plus the existence of Ji Xiuming, the "prince". And Anchi's powerful strength...

Fang Qi thought so, but felt uncomfortable in his heart. Because just after the group of people said hello, Anchi also waved and smiled at them. The atmosphere among the group of people seemed extremely harmonious, and this made Fang Qiqi feel that he was redundant.

Sighing silently, when An Chi looked up at Fang Qi, a relaxed smile appeared on Fang Qi's face.

No matter what, this period is not the time for me to be pregnant with such things. Fang Qiqi thought: He must take time to talk to Anchi about being "Xu Jiang" today. Then I asked if there were any omissions in the middle of the disappearance of Xu Jiang and the others that no one noticed.

Anchi waved to Fang Qifa, and Fang Qifa walked next to him at the other party's signal.

"This is the member I recommended to my superiors yesterday. I won't say anything about his outstanding ability now. Anyway, we are going out on a mission today. Those who are not strong enough to go out on missions will die!" An Chi looked at everyone seriously, He patted the lower Qi Qi's shoulder and said, "Welcome to join."

Fang Qi Qi nodded, and then gave everyone a friendly smile.

As Anchi said beforehand, their team is on a mission, and those without strength will only die!

In other words, the members of his team are all very capable.

Fang Qi held a long stick in his hand and followed the other members towards the garage not far away.

There are eleven people in their team, and there are exactly twelve people including Fang Qi.

The two people who appeared with Anchi just now are the deputy team members of this team. One of them was a doctor by profession in peacetime. Another had been a soldier. Neither of them talk much.

Twelve people and three cars. An Chi asked Fang Qi to ride with him, and the other two members formed a perfect group. The other members acted separately with the other two deputy teams.

As soon as he sat in the car, Anchi casually told Fang Qi about their team's important tasks. During this time, no one in the car spoke.

Maybe it was the depressing atmosphere outside, or maybe everyone was focused on the next task they had to carry out. So among the four people in the car, only An Chi spoke casually, and Fang Qi just nodded. He would only ask in a low voice unless he didn't understand.

Although this team was formed temporarily after the apocalypse, it has to be said that since getting off the bus, the strict discipline and the spirit of obeying orders have been comparable to the discipline of the army.