56

Fang Qi was taken to a small room by the man. The room was not big, but there were many weapons in it. It's just that Fang Qi was confused as to why there were so many weapons in this store, and the store manager sitting in the store didn't look like he could make weapons or even snatch weapons.

Perhaps seeing his doubts from Fang Qi's face, the man who brought Fang Qi here smiled and explained: "This is actually a storefront of the White Flame Gang, and the weapons sold in it were all plundered by them. They came here because there were a lot of weapons and sold them out. And the food they sold and called for was what they needed."

After the man explained it like this, Fang Qi finally understood. The leader of the White Flame Gang must be very smart. Not to mention their ability to capture the city, the subsequent development after capturing the city is also innovative. At least, the residents of this city are quite convinced of them.

Thinking of the welfare of gang members, Fang Qi said it was no wonder that someone came out to recruit new members yesterday and so many people signed up today.

After that, Fang Qi walked into the store and looked at the weapons on the table one by one. There were iron rods, iron knives, and of course long iron swords. There is no distinction between good and bad weapons, only whether they suit you or not, so Fang Qi just walked to the long sword and tried these long swords one by one. Originally, Fang Qi planned to just buy a long sword and use it for himself, but after he saw the data floating on those long swords, he was surprised and began to think deeply.

Yes, those long swords actually have attribute-increasing data on them!

"Which one do you value?" asked the man who brought Fang Qi here. When Fang Qi was trying out the long sword, he had been looking at the iron sword in trance, but thinking about the food at home, he could only shake his head in disappointment. Although a man loves weapons, the hardships of real life can only make him give up.

"Almost." Fang Qi noticed the other party's greed, but after taking a look, he turned around and focused on those long swords. The additional attributes of those long swords are to increase the attack power, but the attack power also has different levels. Thinking of this, I decided to buy the one with the greatest increase in attack power. But he was surprised when he saw that one of the long swords among those weapons had spiritual power in addition to increased attack power.

Is this long sword the weapon used by magic and martial arts practitioners? In any case, Fang Qi cannot reveal his magic skills in front of others yet, but in the future he will inevitably encounter danger and need to use magic. In any case, this long sword is his best choice.

"Boss, what do you say about this long sword?" After making up his mind, he raised his head and asked the shopkeeper in the store.

The boss glanced at the long sword and said, "First tell me how much food you can give. If I think it's okay, then this sword will be yours." After finishing speaking, the man looked at Fang Qifu in disbelief. At a glance, after all, Fang Qiqi was now empty-handed, and he did not believe that the other party could buy the sword. And it looked like he had just arrived.

Fang Qi also saw it in the man's eyes, but he didn't care about the contemptuous look. There is indeed no food on him now, but he doesn't want to go back and bring the food here. Not to mention that most of the food in the house now was brought over by Yan Lang, and it was not his own. Moreover, since he was buying weapons for himself, it was obviously inappropriate to use their food.

It's just that although there is food in his package, it is difficult to take it out. After thinking about it, Fang Qi took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. "Boss, how many weapons can I use for this pack of cigarettes?"