36

☆ 36. Chapter 36 Gangster

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36: Gangster

"Kill the fourth-level mutated zombies and get 100 experience points and 100 coppers."

It seems that the reward for killing the mutated zombies is not as much as that of the boss. Fang Qiqi listened to the system in his ears. The voice concluded this. But no matter what, it still gives more than ordinary zombies. With these thoughts in mind, Fang Qi opened his skill list and upgraded his fire control to level 3, wall penetration to level 2, and water spell to level 2.

The higher the skill level, the higher the mana required to use it. Fang Qi felt that in his current situation, this level of skill would be enough for him to use until level 15. No amount of blue can support it. Character blue medicine is not cheap either. Although Fang Qi also wanted to learn all the skill levels at once, the attribute points obtained after upgrading were the most useful. He planned to use the experience points to upgrade first, and then consider the skill level when the level was high enough.

An Chi saw that Fang Qi stood there motionless and guessed that he was probably fiddling with the system there again. So he lowered his head and looked at the mutated zombies on the ground. What is the difference between this mutated one...

When Anchi wanted to squat down and study the mutated zombie in front of him carefully, the phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated.

Looking at the dialer's name displayed on the phone screen, Anchi answered the phone.

"Hello."

"An Chi." Ji Xiuyue felt relieved when she saw that the other party answered the phone immediately. "Sorry, my phone call didn't bother you, did it?"

"No. We just finished our work. What's wrong?" After An Chi finished speaking to Ji Xiuyue on the other end of the phone, he gestured to Fang Qiqi on the side and called My own person is Xiuyue. Fang Qi nodded, indicating that he understood.

Ji Xiuyue hesitated, and finally decided to give it a try, even if the other party didn't help in the end, it was reasonable.

"I want to ask you to help me rescue Xiuming!"

An Chi was stunned. "What happened? Who is the person who arrested Xiuming?"

"It's a gangster."

During the day, Ji Xiuming and Ji Xiuyue, two siblings, and An Chi They are the same, ready to go to the supermarket to search for things. In the supermarket, they also encountered the same group of people Anchi and the others saw. Originally, the Ji siblings could just put down the food in their hands and leave silently, but unexpectedly, one of the people in the group kept pointing at Ji Xiuming and shouting, "Catch this person!"

Seeing that the other party had something to grab, Ji Xiuming chose not to resist and was picked up by them. It's just that he really can't understand why the other party wants to arrest him when he has never offended the other party at all?

But then, the man who shouted to catch Ji Xiuming answered his doubts.

Because one of the people who looked like the leader asked the yelling person what was going on with Ji Xiuming, and the person naturally explained the leader's question respectfully.

It turned out that the person in front of him was the thief who was taught a lesson by Ji Xiuming yesterday. After the thief was caught, he held a grudge against Ji Xiuming in his heart. He originally thought that he would have to wait a long time to meet the other person and avenge yesterday's "one-shot revenge", but he didn't want him to accidentally meet Ji Xiuming himself today. How could he let his enemy go when he saw him? Immediately ask your brothers to catch each other.