15

☆ 15. Chapter 15 Fathers Danger

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15 Father's Danger

"Hello!" Fang Qi said as he answered the phone.

"Revelation!" Mother Fang exclaimed softly as if she had finally caught a life-saving straw as soon as she answered the phone. "Enlightenment, it's great that you're okay. But your dad, I haven't been able to get through your dad's phone. I don't know what to do now! If something happens to him, then I..." As Mother Fang talked, the tears she had been holding back finally couldn't help falling. She had been in the kitchen preparing a sumptuous dinner today. But when she accidentally turned on the TV and saw the news, she was shocked.

Strange monsters have appeared in urban area H, many people have been attacked head-on, and it has been confirmed that those attacked have been infected with this new virus... News about these incidents suddenly appeared on the news channels on a large scale After seeing the news, Fang's mother, who was still cooking with ease, immediately thought of her son who was out of town and Fang's father who happened to be catching up with old classmates today.

But from now on, Fang's mother has been unable to get through to Fang's father.

"What -" After Fang Qi heard these words, his heart suddenly beat rapidly, and his hands began to tremble out of worry. "Mom, have you really called Dad several times and still can't get through?" No way. Fang Qi had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Yes." Mother Fang's voice became choked from crying. "He told me this morning that his old classmates happened to come over to play today, and he hoped that a few of them could get together. I didn't think much about it at the time, but I just saw on the TV news that there was a kind of disease in downtown H. A monster that can hurt people, and those who are hurt by it have a new type of virus. And that new type of virus will turn people into that kind of monster. What should your dad do if he accidentally encounters it and is hurt by it? !" In her entire life, Mother Fang had never seen anything so terrifying. The fact that she couldn't get through Fang's father's phone call made her even more anxious and worried.

"It's okay, Mom." Listening to the voice of the person on the other side, Qi Qi comforted him, although he was also very anxious now. "Mom, do you know where Dad and his friends are reminiscing today?"

Mother Fang thought about it for a moment and said uncertainly, "It seems to be at a teahouse. I heard him say that he wanted to play a good game of chess with them."

Fang Qi said Upon hearing this, if Father Fang only goes to one place when playing chess, then he has probably determined where Father Fang's current position will be. As long as nothing happens yet, that's fine. But when I think about Fang's father's phone call being unreachable, the chance of nothing happening becomes even smaller.

"Mom, please stay at home peacefully. I'll go find Dad and bring him home safely." Fang Qi could only comfort his mother in this way.

"Enlightenment, you have to be careful too!" Mother Fang worriedly asked.

"Yeah, I know." Although he knew that the person on the other side of the phone couldn't see, Fang Qi still showed a smile when he said this. But after hanging up the phone, he frowned in distress.

Anchi and the others had just left not long ago, so it was definitely impossible for them to come back so soon. But Fang Qi couldn't feel at ease sitting in the car. He also tried to make a few calls to Fang's father's cell phone, but as Fang's mother said, he couldn't get through. He has been anxious in his heart, hoping that Anchi and the others can come back soon, and then they can go to the teahouse together. However, after waiting for five minutes, Anchi and the others still haven't come out.