48

Is it isolated and infected?

Fang Qi looked at the large and small wounds on his body, his eyes gradually becoming unfocused. The little thing on the side seemed to be aware of its master's depression. It growled and licked Fang Qi's fingers hanging on the ground with its tongue, as if to comfort him.

Sighing, Fang Qi knew that he might die soon. Death, what on earth is it?

In the past, his life was not going well, and he was once desperate and thought about death, but until the end, he still managed to live in this world. Because when you die, there is nothing. And in the end, the saddest ones are those who love themselves.

Last night, I was really too impulsive. Fang Qi thought and closed his eyes tiredly. The eyes were hot, and Fang Qi knew that those were tears that he did not want to shed easily.

"I'm sorry..." Fang Qi choked, but he knew that what he wanted to say could no longer be conveyed to those people.

My parents are still waiting for me to go back at the meeting point. And even if he doesn't come back, they won't leave. Because they didn't believe that they had been killed... But the fact now is that they were about to die...

"Woo..." the little thing screamed sadly. It saw its owner lying there with his eyes closed, although it It can detect the master's breathing, but it is afraid, afraid that the master will not wake up like this. It doesn't want - doesn't want -

"Ah -" His arm hurt, and Fang Qi immediately opened his eyes. What he saw was the little thing biting the palm of his hand. Although it hurt, Fang Qi smiled. "It's great, I'm still alive..." If there is still pain, it means that he is not dead yet. That's great... But Fang Qi knew that death would be a matter of time.

He raised his hand and gently stroked the little thing's back as if to comfort him. "Little one, let's go somewhere." He said, as if he had made some kind of determination.

He was not willing to die like this!

After Fang Qi finished speaking, he took out the long sword from the package and began to cut the green and black flesh on his body.

"Ah -" Fang Qi closed his eyes in pain, and there was sweat on his forehead.

It hurts, it's so good, it's so good that I'm still alive...

It was with this determination that Fang Qi cut off the flesh on his body piece by piece.

The lip was bitten, and red blood flowed from the corner of the mouth. Finally, it dropped to the ground and made a small sound of "ding--".

After taking a breath, Fang Qi held his hands tightly and continued to work on the remaining wounds.

"Ugh——" the little thing beside him roared, and the fur on its face was wet with tears.

Fang Qi gasped loudly, and he couldn't say anything except gasping.

It hurts and gradually becomes numb. The sweat had already stained the clothes.

Only after making sure that there was no blue or black skin on his body, Fang Qi put away his sword and took out the red medicine from the package.

This red medicine can only heal a person's wounds, but it has no effect on the toxins that have penetrated into the bone marrow. But after taking the red medicine, Fang Qi could at least walk. Because he wanted to go somewhere before he died.

After his body healed at a speed visible to the human eye, Fang Qi picked up the small thing on the ground and walked towards where he wanted to go.

"Why hasn't the revelation come back yet..." Xu Jiang looked at the only intersection, waiting anxiously. A group of them had been waiting all night, from night to day, but there was no sign of Fang Qi. Although he already had a bad premonition in his heart, whenever that thought came to his mind, he suppressed the suspicion in his heart with the excuse that it was impossible.