6

☆ 6. Chapter 6 Netizens

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter Six Netizens

When everyone was waiting for everyone to come out of the alley, a woman's voice suddenly sounded in everyone's ears.

"Xiu Ming, are you okay?" Ji Xiuyue had just come out of the small shop to buy water, but she was so anxious when she found that her brother was not where he was. After asking the people next to her and finding out that her brother was chasing the thief, she became even more worried. However, she was relieved after she chased after him and found Ji Xiuming without a single wound on his body. But when she saw the other party, she was still worried and immediately ran to Ji Xiuming's side and asked concernedly.

"Sister, I'm fine." Ji Xiuming's cheeks turned slightly red with embarrassment as his sister looked overly worried about him in front of everyone. He looked at the stunned Xu Jiang next to him, and then blinked unconsciously at his sister, as if to remind her of something.

Ji Xiuyue didn't understand what her brother meant by doing this at first, until Xu Jiang in front of her suddenly rushed in front of her and shouted to her enthusiastically: "Xiuxiu!" She came back to her senses.

Although he only had a few video experiences, Xu Jiang really recognized the other person at the first sight - the netizen Xiuxiu he longed for.

"Hi! Xiao Jiang." Ji Xiuyue glanced at Xu Jiang blankly. When she felt the other party's overly enthusiastic approach, she moved her steps and deliberately came to be behind Ji Xiuming. Xu Jiang's eyes were too passionate, which made her a little unable to resist.

Upon hearing that the other party admitted his identity, Xu Jiang was even more excited and wanted to hold the other party's hands. Originally, he was naturally very happy to finally see the beauty. It was only when he noticed Ji Xiuyue hiding behind Xiuming awkwardly that he realized how abrupt his behavior just now was. Today was the first time they met. Even though they had videotaped several times, he was really too brazen just now.

"Sorry, sorry. Because this is the first time I've met a real person, so... I... I was a little too excited... Haha..." Although Xu Jiang scratched the back of his head with his hand in embarrassment, his gaze was Never move away from Ji Xiuyue's body. It's like they can't get enough of each other.

She has long straight hair that reaches her shoulders. It is not dyed like many young people nowadays, but remains black. A small oval face, fair skin. Although he is not that kind of beautiful person, his whole body has an indescribable temperament. Although the dress is casual, it can bring out a fresh and natural feeling. Overall, she is a very clean and pretty girl.

Seeing Xu Jiang's embarrassed look, Ji Xiuyue nodded understandingly, "I understand." Then she pointed to Ji Xiuming beside her and said, "This is my brother, Ji Xiuming. He is worried about me today, so he is with me." I'm here."

"Hello, hello. My name is Xu Jiang." Xu Jiang excitedly introduced himself to Ji Xiuyue, fearing that she would misunderstand that he was such a slut.

Ji Xiuyue just responded lightly, "My full name is Ji Xiuyue. Hello."

While Fang Qiqi was still wondering about this dramatic meeting, Anchi walked up to Ji Xiuming. He stretched out his hand and said, "Hello. I am Xu Jiang's colleague and friend, An Chi." He smiled politely.

The other party only came back to his senses when he felt An Chi's friendly greeting and looked at An Chi who was standing in front of him, "Hello." Ji Xiu obviously was not good at this kind of scene. He frowned slightly but still held it. An Chi stretched out his hand. "I am Ji Xiuming, the younger brother of Xu Jiang's netizen..." Ji Xiuming glanced at Xu Jiang unconsciously, then turned and nodded towards Anchi. As for Xu Jiang, from now on, he has only been greeting Ji Xiuyue beside him. The embarrassed expression on Ji Xiuyue's face was completely invisible.