64

Hearing Xu Jiangs words, even though Fang Qi had known about it before, he was still surprised. "Zombie... you have really turned into a zombie..." With a blue face and a body without warmth... that's right, Fang Qi secretly sighed in his heart. Xu Jiang turned into a zombie and became his enemy.

"Hey, I know what you are thinking about now." Xu Jiang looked at Fang Qi's sad eyes and lowered his head. "As you can see, I am now a zombie, and I am also the leader of the zombies." Speaking of "leader", Xu Jiang's eyes flashed with contempt. "Unexpectedly, when I was still a human, I wanted power but couldn't get it, but when I became a stranger, I had all these." Xu Jiang confidently smiled wildly at Fang Qi, " With my current power, even the current human superpowers are afraid of me!" There was obvious pride in his tone. In order to gain power, Xu Jiang sold his heart to the "devil"!

But Fang Qiqi, who was watching Xu Jiang showing these expressions, felt uncomfortable in his heart. Because Xu Jiang's expression at this moment was so unfamiliar to Fang Qi.

Goodbye friends turned into enemies, which gave Fang Qi a great blow.

"So, where is Ji Xiuming's sister, Ji Xiuyue?" Fang Qi asked. Thinking of Anchi's words, Xu Jiang and Ji Xiuyue were in trouble together.

"She also turned into a zombie. But..." Xu Jiang said, frowning. "She is not living a good life now. Although her strength ranks second in the city, she was oppressed by the city lord and became his sex slave." Ji Xiuyue was a superpower when she was a human, so she became The zombies are also very powerful.

Fang Qi was stunned and blurted out what was in his mind: "Why didn't you stop me?" You know, wasn't Ji Xiuyue's identity as Xu Jiang's online lover at the beginning?

Xu Jiang sneered, "What strength do I have?" The cold smile made Fang Qi look strange.

When did that cheerful boy become so cold and heartless...

Because it was unclear what Xu Jiang had encountered during the period of separation from him, Fang Qi didn't know where to start from regarding Xu Jiang's attitude. Speaking of.

Xu Jiang changed due to some things during this period, and didn't he too?

Everyone has changed.

After Xu Jiang brought Fang Qi here that day, Xu Jiang left and never came back.

It's like forgetting that Youfang enlightened this person.

Fortunately, Fang revealed that there was a system package, and there was food in the package. Therefore, his food and clothing problems during this period are enough.

However, Fang Qi probably would not be so content with the status quo.

Just thinking about his parents worrying about his safety outside makes Fang Qi restless every day.

But in this dungeon-like place, Fang Qi was not sure that he could escape alone.

Looking at the map, everything fifty meters away from him were red dots. That means there are zombies in those places. However, with Fang Qi's strength, it is impossible for one person to easily deal with that group of enemies.

At this moment, Fang Qi deeply regretted that he did not level up like crazy.

"Leveling?" When he thought of this word, Fang Qiqi suddenly woke up.

Yes. Leveling up.

Perhaps this opportunity, this situation, although it is particularly dangerous for Fang Qi, is also the best place for Fang Qi to level up, isn't it?

There are not so many high-level zombies out there for him to level up. Moreover, there are many zombies in empty places outside, and there are too many zombies, which means it is difficult for one person to deal with them. Moreover, the zombies gathered together were all low-level and could not give Fang Qi much experience.

Just like in online games, the zombies outside are just monsters to Fang Qi. Kill hundreds of low-level zombies before Fang Qi can level up.

But its different here!

After Xu Jiang left, Fang Qi spent a few days exploring the levels of the zombies around him. It was found that these zombies were all at level ten. Level ten is not particularly high, but it is just right for the opponent's revelation. At his current level, killing thirty level ten zombies would be enough to level him up. The number of subsequent upgrades depends on the number of experience bars given by the system after he upgrades.

In fact, Fang Qi was also afraid that when he killed zombies, he would suddenly encounter a conscious zombie like Xu Jiang. However, after observing these days, Fang Qi discovered that the reason why Xu Jiang had not shown up recently might not be that he had abandoned him. It was revealed that the conscious zombies seemed to have disappeared en masse.

No, maybe its not that they disappeared collectively, but that they went out to act collectively!

But, where will they go?

When he thought of this, Fang Qi's heart felt extremely heavy. Because one of his guesses was that after these zombies became conscious, they would definitely attack human cities.

And when he thought of the city where his parents lived, Fang Qi felt worried in his heart.

No matter what, Fang Qi started his leveling action after observing.

...

The idea is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

The tenth-level zombies are very easy for Fang Qi to deal with now, but there are countless zombies here, countless zombies that will pounce on Fang Qi's aura, but here, there is only one human being, Fang Qi!

Yes, no matter how powerful a person is, it is impossible to withstand these crazy attacking zombies.

These zombies had probably not seen humans for a long time. After meeting Fang Qiqi, they were like dogs seeing meat, rushing towards Fang Qiqi's surroundings.

At first, Fang Qi was scratched. He ran away desperately, bleeding all over the ground, but he couldn't stop the zombies from chasing him.

Later, Fang Qi found out that after he was scratched, if he drank the red medicine in the package, the wound would be fine, and there was no chance of turning into a zombie like other people's wounds that rotted. This discovery made Fang Qi much bolder.

The Red Pill Enlightenment can be purchased through the system store, and the purchased coins may be obtained by killing zombies.

At this point, Fang Qi began a crazy leveling life.

Crazy killing zombies, Fang Qi was scratched by these guys many times but he didn't panic. Because getting hurt is natural for him. He got used to it.

Haha, get used to it. What a terrible word.

If it were Fang Qi half a year ago, he probably would never have thought that one day he would get used to getting hurt.

Doesn't the injury hurt? pain. But Fang Qi is a man, he can't cry out in pain.

He drank red medicine after being injured again and again, and went through crazy attacks and massacres again and again.

Fang Qi almost forgot that he needed to sleep and rest.

As soon as he feels tired, Fang Qi will take some physical strength medicine. Sometimes when he is really mentally exhausted and wants to take a nap, Fang Qi will run to a secret place and sleep for ten minutes.

Ten minutes? Yes, ten minutes was the most time Fang Qi got after working hard for a long time.

Many times, after he had only rested for less than a minute, he would see a large group of zombies on the map running toward where he was, and Fang Qi could only get up and leave immediately.

I don't know how many days and nights passed, but Fang Qi just kept killing and chopping during this time.

Until he heard——

"Ding dong! Congratulations to the player for reaching level 50."

"Congratulations to the player for reaching level 50. Now activate the game's secondary job."