24

☆ 24. Chapter 24: Spawning Monsters

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24: Spawn Monsters

When Fang Qi and the two walked into the intersection on the right, a voice suddenly rang in their ears.

"Start the first stage of the cleaning mission and remove ten first-level zombies."

Fang Qi was stunned for a moment. After seeing An Chi walking forward without any reaction, he remembered that he was the only one who could hear this voice.

Fang Qi opened the taskbar in confusion and found a "cleanup task" there.

If the task is completed, the system will reward 10 experience points and 100 copper.

It can be seen from the above reward that the main purpose of tasks is to get a lot of money. Compared to killing a level 1 zombie that only gets 1 copper, 100 coppers is really a lot. However, although completing this task only adds 10 experience points, it is still a good reward for Fang Qi. After all, 10 experience points are enough to kill 5 level 1 zombies.

Finally, the more he looked at this task, the happier Fang Qi felt. Because he thought that when he reached the second level in the future, he would have a mission to eliminate ten level two zombies. There will definitely be more monetary rewards at that time!

But immediately, Fang Qiqi remembered that he was in a place full of zombies. Having been looking at the task bar just now, Fang Qi didn't pay much attention when walking on this road. Thinking about this, Fang Qiqi felt a little scared.

Looking at Anchi who was one step away, Fang Qifa came to his senses and immediately followed the other person's pace.

After taking a few steps, two zombies appeared in front of them.

One of the zombies is squatting on the ground eating the carrion of a corpse on the ground. This scene is even more disgusting than what you see on the screen.

In short, when Fang Qi first saw it, his stomach felt queasy.

The most disgusting thing is that after being bitten by the zombie next to it, the corpse on the ground actually sat up and pulled the arm of the zombie next to it and tore it apart. Because of their actions, the ground was covered with black blood. There was also a rotten smell and the smell of blood in the air. It makes people feel extremely difficult to breathe.

In fact, there are three zombies in front, one sitting on the ground and one squatting next to the previous one. And the last one is at a corner. Fang Qi only saw the zombies hidden there through the map.

Knowing that Anchi didn't know about the hidden zombie, Fang Qi whispered to him: "Maybe there is a zombie hiding in that corner over there. Anchi, please pay more attention later."

Anchi said to him He looked in the direction pointed by Fang Qi, then nodded. "I know. You should also be careful."

After saying that, they stopped communicating. I'm afraid that too loud a sound will attract the attention of zombies.

Both of them clenched their weapons with both hands. They only waited for Anchi's look before they attacked.

Immediately, when Anchi found that the zombies on the ground were showing signs of getting up, he said to the people next to him: "Let's go!" and then rushed out first!

Fang Qi nodded, gripped his weapon and followed immediately.

Facing the arrival of Anchi and the others, the two half-crouching zombies were caught off guard. They wanted to reach out and grab each other, but Anchi was already prepared when the zombies attacked, and hit the zombie's neck hard with his weapon. In any case, when dealing with zombies, there is no more effective attack than breaking the opponent's neck.