49

When Help woke up again, Fang Qi didn't want to open his eyes immediately.

He lay there, listening carefully to the sounds coming from around him...

There were gunshots, cries, and calls for help... In such a lively environment, Fang Qi's heart felt unusually calm.

He didn't know how long he had been asleep just now, nor what condition his body was in now. What he was most afraid of was that when he opened his eyes, he found that his entire face had turned blue. As for the cries for help around him, he didn't even want to pay attention.

Although he was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, Fang Qi was still thinking about something in his heart. Thinking about your parents, how are they doing now? Have you safely arrived at Anchi's home to join them? Worrying about whether they will encounter danger along the way, what should they do if they are scratched by zombies or framed by others?

Fang Qiqi had been thinking about these things until the sound of opening the door brought him back to his senses.

Someone broke into his home!

After the sound of the door closing, there were bursts of rapid breathing. When Fang Qi opened his eyes, the person at the door began to speak. Fang Qi also remembered his habit of putting spare keys under the carpet at the door.

"Don't be afraid, kid... be good... everything will be fine..." What the woman said made Fang Qi confident that the person who suddenly broke into his home was a woman and her child.

They had been avoiding zombies until they accidentally discovered the spare key to this room, and they finally had a hiding place.

"Mom, where's dad?" When Fang Qi was thinking about whether he should go out to meet them, a soft child's voice sounded in his ears.

In silence, the child's mother secretly wiped her tears and said, "Daddy will be back soon. Be good, baby!" The child

nodded obediently, but just when the woman was about to feel relieved, there was a burst of noise from the security door. A strong crashing sound.

Staring at the security door in horror, the woman's eyes were fixed on it. She had the idea in her heart that the security door would not be easily broken down by zombies, but the fear in her heart did not diminish with this thought. Her whole body was shaking, and the child who had been standing behind her and holding her hand timidly hid behind her because of the atmosphere in the air.

Fang Qi in the bedroom apparently also heard the crash. In order to prevent his home from being destroyed by zombies, Fang Qi planned to deal with the guys outside first! As for the two people in his home, Fang Qi didn't care that they broke into his home.

Fang Qi used the wall-penetration technique to get to the next door. The door next door opened wide, allowing Fang Qi to see clearly what was happening at the door of his home.

I saw two zombies hitting the security door in an orderly manner. The zombie who had been standing there watching the other two zombies hit the door immediately changed his target and faced Fang Qi after seeing the sudden appearance of Fang Qi. Rush away.

Seeing this, Fang Qi raised the corner of his mouth with a mocking expression. Now, he is no longer the person who was afraid that zombies would scratch him! Because now he is just waiting for his final death. Even if he is caught by zombies and caught a few more times, it will not change that Fang Qi has been infected with the zombie virus. He was fearless, and when dealing with this zombie that was charging towards him, he was no longer the timid person who was afraid of being hurt by it.

Turning sideways, Fang Qi slashed off the zombie's head with a single slash while being scratched a little by the zombie. Because he is fearless, he will be more unscrupulous and ruthless when attacking!