65

Looking at the row of new career options that appeared in front of him, Fang Qi felt excited but also uncomfortable.

Why is there such an ambivalent mentality...

Hey, if he had upgraded to level 50 earlier and transferred to this deputy job earlier... wouldn't everything have changed?

Among the career options that appeared in front of Fang Qi, there were A professional party revealed that after reading the introduction of its professional skills, he felt full of emotions.

That profession is none other than the most popular sub-job mentioned in many novels - pharmacist. The pharmacist's natural skill is to make a special pill - a pill to dispel poison.

The function of this [toxic dispelling pill] is to make people bitten by zombies recover as before within half an hour, and they will not turn into zombies if they are bitten again on the same day.

If Fang Qi had obtained the deputy position of "pharmacist" earlier, he would not have left alone after being bitten because he was afraid that he would turn into a zombie and endanger his companions. If Fang Qi didn't leave, then Xu Jiang and the others would not be threatened by zombies until Xu Jiang and Ji Xiuyue turned into zombies...

Looking at the option "Medicine Master", Fang Qi sighed heavily in his heart.

In any case, at least with this deputy position of "pharmacist", Fang Qi has greater hope of leaving this zombie city.

After selecting the pharmacist, Fang Qi immediately clicked on the "Pharmacist" skill option to view the materials needed to refine [Pills to Dispel Poison].

Fortunately, the materials needed for [Pills to Dispel Poison] are available in the system store, but they are a bit expensive.

At least, based on Fang Qi's existing system coins, he could only refine five.

After Fang Qi successfully used a newly made [pill to dispel poison], he found that this pill was much easier to use than his red pills. The red medicine requires the doctor to remove all the infected skin that has turned blue, and then use the red medicine to restore the body to its original state. As for the [Pill to Dispel Poison], after taking it, the green poisonous gas disappeared immediately, and the air around me felt very fresh.

You know, the most important thing in a zombie city is fresh air.

Although Fang Qi had become accustomed to the air here during this period, his body would still "protest" occasionally, making him feel dizzy for a second.

Now that he has the deputy position of "Medicine Master", Fang Qiqi feels that he sees hope that he can leave this zombie city.

If he could leave... Fang Qiqi had this thought flash through his mind countless times, and every time, there was a voice deep in his heart that kept shouting - "I want to be with Anchi!"

In this place In addition to fighting and leveling up, Zombie City Fang Qi recalled memories every day, recalling the beautiful days when his parents were with him when he was a child, recalling the day when he first met Anchi and Xu Jiang, and the day Anchi came to his house, and what he wanted to say Stopping again.

Fang Qi regretted countless times and wished he could turn back time countless times. If we could go back to that day, Fang Qi would definitely hug Anchi tightly before turning around and leaving. You must firmly say that two people are "together" on that day.

However, there is no regret medicine in the world.

In this way, Fang Qi spent a month in the zombie city fighting and leveling.