18

☆ 18. Chapter 18 Upgrade

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18 Upgrade

Chapter 18 Upgrade

The woman in front of her finally closed her eyes. Fang Qi, who had been listening and watching silently on the side, suddenly became melancholy when he saw the other party finally closing his eyes tiredly.

The world's people's hearts in peaceful times were already unpredictable, and now, in a scene that looks like the end of the world, it's even more difficult to predict people's hearts.

"Let's go." An Chi reminded from the side.

Fang Qi nodded. This is indeed not the time for him to be sentimental alone. He has a more important thing - to save his father.

"Wait!" When Qi Qi was about to leave, Anchi stopped in front of him.

"What's wrong?" Fang Qi asked doubtfully. Behind them, Xu Jiang, who had just arrived, suddenly screamed "Ah--" after seeing the body on the ground. After Xu Jiang's scream, the body of the woman on the ground also suddenly screamed. Moved.

"Be careful, she has turned into that kind of monster." An Chi said, pulled up the apocalypse and retreated to Xu Jiang's side.

Fang Qiqi only thought of it after being reminded by An Chi. If these monsters that appear are zombies as stated in the system text, then as long as the person is injured by it, and the wound is still infected. The injured human will turn into a new zombie after death!

Looking at the woman in front of him whose skin was livid and without a trace of blood, Fang Qi swallowed in fear. He saw that the words "Level 2 Zombie" were displayed on the woman's head.

"How could -" Xu Jiang looked at the scene in front of him and covered his mouth with both hands in horror.

The zombie in front of him not only had a livid complexion, but even the skin on his arms was turquoise. The wide-open lips were even more red and extremely coquettish. And it was even more powerful than the zombie monsters they had encountered before. Although Xu Jiang did not have the system like Fang Qi to see the big words "Level 2" on the head of this zombie, Xu Jiang felt with his sixth sense that the zombie in front of him must be stronger than the ones they had encountered before. More powerful and more difficult to deal with!

what to do? Xu Jiang looked at Anchi helplessly with fearful eyes. All his hopes of survival now are placed on Anchi. At this moment, Xu Jiang really hated his powerless body. In college, he used to play basketball crazily in order to chase a girl. However, after working, his physical strength dropped significantly due to his inactivity. Not to mention fighting the monster in front of him, he can't even do physical work.

Fang Qi's physical fitness is obviously better than Xu Jiang's, but after today's two major battles, he now doesn't even have the physical strength to run. Just now, he fell directly into Anchi's arms. Looking at the zombie with [Level 2] written in big letters on its head in front of him, Fang Qi's heart trembled violently. Although he knew that Anchi went to the gym every day because he liked sports, but even so, when faced with this monster, do humans really have the ability to fight against it? Fang Qi gradually lost confidence.

"You all stand back!" An Chi said after looking at the expressions on the faces of the two people behind him.

From the faces of Xu Jiang and others, An Chi could tell that they had begun to feel that there was no hope and had given up. But, why despair? Anchi wanted to yell at them, hoping to wake them up. Its not the end yet, theres still hope for everything, right?