30

☆ 30. Chapter 30 Trigger

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30: Trigger Fang

Qi and An Chi are about to go to the police station. In the corridor, they will inevitably meet some people who ask Fang Qi about things.

Facing the neighbors who wanted to get the news from themselves, Fang Qiqi politely told some things about the recent monster attacks and hoped that they could save more food. Of course, the words he said were also trivial. Neither will they worsen the relationship between their neighbors, nor will they really tell everything about their family. Things are most confusing when they are half-truth and half-false.

In fact, facing this group of people, Fang Qi didn't want to answer their questions. Who doesnt know that they are now putting on a friendly face, but secretly they are thinking about their own things. But it doesn't make sense not to talk to them. They haven't started to do anything to hurt themselves yet. If I behave indifferently, then there will be no place for them in this community in the future.

The human heart is always a wonderful thing. Even if Fang Qiqi doesn't care about other people's opinions, but it's easy to hide from open guns and hard to guard against hidden arrows, no one knows whether those people will hold grudges behind their backs after being offended by Fang Qiqi.

This is how a civilized society works. Everyone is friendly on the surface, but secretly they have their own plans.

However, under Fang Qi's deliberately friendly words, the group of inquirers said goodbye to him without any more in-depth chatting. Their departure also made Fang Qi secretly relieved.

"If I keep pretending, my facial expression will become stiff." Fang Qi started to complain as soon as he sat in the car. Only in front of Anchi would Fang Qiqi want to show his truest self, good or bad, in front of him. For those close to him, Fang Qiqi never concealed his feelings.

Listening to what Fang Qi said, Anchi suddenly laughed. "Don't force yourself to smile when you're tired."

"That won't work!" Fang Qi objected: "No matter how much you hate it in your heart, you still have to make it look like everyone is in peace on the surface. It's too 'real' 'Straight' people often don't end well." However, for some people, hypocritical people like themselves are also very annoying.

After Fang Qi finished speaking, he saw An Chi suddenly stretched out his hand to touch his cheek. An Chi's eyes met his and he said, "Will this be too tiring?"

Fang Qi was startled. Although An Chi's hand had left his cheek, his face was still touched by An Chi's palm. the touch of time.

"Just get used to it." Fang Qi said. In fact, he has lived this way for so many years. Although there are times when my heart is full of hatred, everyone has to do a good job on the surface to maintain calm on the surface. Although it can be very tiring at times, this bit of tiring can bring a certain amount of peace and tranquility. Everyone wants a different way of life, so the direction of their efforts is also different. Fang Qiqi, on the other hand, hopes that there will be peace between neighbors. Even a hypocritical greeting is better than making a big noise. Sometimes arguing can't solve the problem.

Looking at An Chi's slightly smiling face, Fang Qi suddenly laughed dryly, "Do you think I'm hypocritical for being like this?"

An Chi looked at Fang Qi and laughed softly, "No! You just need to be yourself. Everyone has their own opinions. Some people like you and some people hate you. If you care too much, you will suffer. And if you change this, those who hate you will not like you right away, but those who like you will not like you right away. But they may choose to leave, because this is the kind of you they like!" As he spoke, Anchi seemed to be lost in his own memories. "So, if you think you can do it, then do it. Being happy is the most important thing!"