46

: A weirdo

"Who!"

When the little thing called him, Fang Qi immediately looked to the right warily. At this time, Fang Qifa was helpless with the limitations of the map. At least he had not purchased the map of his current location, so he could not view the map. In this way, you can't check at the first time what the thing that can make the little thing scream is!

Is it a human or a zombie?

Fang Qi hoped that the intruder was a zombie so that he could kill him directly, but unfortunately, when Fang Qi noticed there, a man walked into Fang Qi's sight from the corner.

It was very dark, and even with the help of the moonlight, I couldn't see the expression on the other person's face clearly, and I was even less sure whether the person who suddenly walked out was an enemy or a friend?

"I didn't expect that resting here would allow me to watch a good show!" A frivolous voice came from the man's mouth. Fang Qi was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that the "good show" the other party mentioned probably meant little things. The thing about reverting from a giant dog to a small dog.

not good! It actually allowed others to see the changes in the little thing! Seeing this, Fang Qi felt scared for a while. As soon as the little thing saw that person, he cracked his teeth and made a fierce hissing sound from his mouth. Fang Qiqi, who was holding it, could clearly feel the little thing's disgust for the person in front of him. Fang Qiqi soothed the little thing's hair that had stood up because of its vigilance.

"Who are you? Why are you here! Are you a companion of that group of people?" And if the other party is really a companion of that group of people, then he is in danger. Fang Qi narrowed his eyes and asked dangerously, but he knew from the other person's tone that he would not be the kind of person to answer his questions easily.

Sure enough, "Haha! You actually asked me in such a tone!" The man suddenly burst into laughter, making even Fang Qi feel very strange in his heart.

Fang Qi didn't think there was anything funny about what he just said. He looked at the other party, his heart full of warning. "I don't know what you are happy about now, but I can tell you, if you want to do anything to my pet, I will not let you go!" Fang Qiqi said so confidently because he knew that now The cell phone signal had gone out, and he didn't believe that the person in front of him could notify his companions.

After hearing this, the man felt even more happy, "You are really an interesting person?" He could see Fang Qi's wariness towards him, but he did not make any move to step forward, "Don't worry, although you are a very interesting dog. , but in my eyes, you are much more fun than this beast! Haha! Moreover, I dont bother to talk to the group of people you mentioned. After finishing speaking, the man laughed wildly. . The laughter was particularly harsh and made Fang Qi feel uneasy. He looked at the other person's blurry face in the moonlight, his eyebrows slightly furrowed and his lips tightly closed due to nervousness.

However, after knowing that the other party did not tell anyone about the group's companions, Fang Qi felt relieved. But if it wasnt the companions of that group, who could it be that was in front of me? What kind of ability does this person have to be able to survive in a world full of zombies by himself...

Obviously, the man's wanton laughter caused the zombies who heard the movement to gather in their direction. Even if Fang Qi couldn't check the situation around him, he knew that after the other party finished laughing like this, the zombies were about to arrive.

If zombies are really attracted by him, there will be big trouble.

"Don't you know that zombies are very sensitive to sound?" Fang Qi asked.