4

☆ 4. Chapter 4 Parents

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4 Parents

Chapter 4 Parents

drove the car to the gate of the community and sat there waiting for the security guard to raise the railing at the gate of the community. I just waited and waited, but what I was waiting for was the arrival of the security guard.

"Revelation? You kid is finally back!" As soon as the security guard came to the car window and saw that the person in the car was an acquaintance of his, the expression on his face became less serious.

"Brother Cheng!" Fang Qiqi saw the other party and smiled back at him, "These days, on May Day, I go home for the May Day holiday and I just bring my friends home to play for a few days."

Fang Qiqi said this, He Cheng then Noticed the other two people in the car.

"Haha, it's great if you come back! It just so happens that we have a holiday recently, so we can get together again." He Cheng laughed.

"By the way, Brother Cheng, what's going on in the community recently?" Fang Qiqi noticed that when the car drove to the gate of the community just now, the security guard not only didn't turn on the button to raise the railing, but came to the car with a serious expression. If we go by the past, most security guards will ignore cars that want to enter the community. After all, this is not a place where rich people live, it's just an old apartment.

After listening to Fang Qi's words, the expression on He Cheng's face became slightly more serious, "Recently, the community next door has been infected with some strange rabies for some unknown reason."

Fang Qi was startled and asked hurriedly: "What about us? Where is this community? Is anyone infected?"

He Cheng shook his head after hearing Fang Qi's question, and this answer made Fang Qi feel at ease.

"Most of the people living in our community are middle-aged and old ladies. The people above are afraid that these people will be accidentally infected because their immunity is too weak, so they asked the security guards in our community to pay more attention and not let outsiders in."

" Then I would like to ask Mr. Cheng, have you ever seen those patients infected with rabies?" An Chi asked He Cheng after thinking for a long time. Although he has heard a lot about this new type of case recently, neither TV news nor newspapers will actually report this in detail.

"Haha, you are Qi's friend. If you don't mind, you can call me Brother Cheng." He Cheng laughed heartily at An Chi. Although the other person's suit and status must be unusual, He Cheng, who was very nervous, didn't feel that way at all. Not timid about it.

"Okay, Brother Cheng."

After Anchi agreed, He Chengcai began to answer the question just now.

"Although there have been more people infected with this disease in H City recently, there are only a few of them. Although I didn't see them going crazy, I still know that before those patients were initially diagnosed with rabies, They all just had a common cold. But later, no matter how much injections and medicines they took, it didn't work, and then they suddenly went crazy for no reason." He Cheng recalled. "But I feel that those patients may have suffered from a disease very similar to a severe cold at first, because I heard that when their bodies are hot and have a fever, their faces turn a little blue." "

Really? ..." An Chi frowned as he listened to He Cheng's words. He nodded and thanked the other party. "Thank you, Brother Cheng."

"Haha, no need to thank you." Faced with An Chi's apology, He Cheng felt embarrassed. "Since you are the friends brought by the revelation, I won't stop you. Just wait a moment." He Cheng raised his hand and waved to the people in the security room at the door.