27

☆ 27. Chapter 27 Editing

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 Repair

Chapter 27 Repair

The explosion just now was too loud. Anchi felt that this sound might attract a large number of zombies. When a group of zombies came, they would have no chance of survival. So when everything was over, he said to He Cheng and Fang Qi: "Let's get Uncle Fang and the others into the car quickly. The changes just now are likely to attract zombies."

Fang Qi was stunned and immediately looked towards System map. Sure enough, I saw that the group of red dots that were moving outward are now heading this way. Although it was impossible for them to run in front of him at once due to their speed, the size of this large group really shocked Fang Qi.

Because they were afraid that they would really be ruined in the hands of those zombies if they delayed any longer, Fang Qi and they didn't stay where they were for long, and pulled Fang's father and Uncle Li who had been hiding in the corner from now on. Run in the direction. At least Fang revealed that there were no red dots appearing in the place where they had been just now.

They were running as fast as possible along the way, and when they reached the intersection with many forks in the road, one or two zombies suddenly appeared. However, they were all solved by An Chi and He Cheng who were quick-sighted and quick-handed.

"You guys get in the car first!" An Chi said, while he and He Cheng stayed outside to check for any changes around them. As soon as zombies appear, the two of them will rush to eliminate them as soon as possible.

Xu Jiang and the others didn't say much along the way, they all ran around obediently. When they arrived at the car, although they had not agreed beforehand, they all entered the two cars in an orderly manner.

He Cheng and Fang Qi got into the driving seats of their respective cars. As soon as they turned on the car lights, they saw several zombies wandering not far away.

Finally, He Cheng's mountain bike opened the way, followed by Fang Qi's car. The two cars drove out quickly.

"This place is like a ghost town now..." Xu Jiang muttered to himself in the back seat, looking at the scene outside the window. "It would be nice if calm could be restored tomorrow."

He Cheng and Fang Qi did not dare to relax while driving along the way. Even if one or two zombies suddenly appeared on the road, they would calmly avoid them as long as they could.

After ten minutes of worry, their car finally arrived at the gate of the community.

There was a car standing at the gate of the community, and as soon as Xue Jiarui saw the license plate number of the car, he immediately said to He Cheng: "Stop! I want to get out!"

Then as soon as He Cheng parked the car, he opened the door and ran out.

Xu Jiang behind him asked strangely after seeing this situation: "What's wrong with him?"

Fang Qi glanced out the window and happened to see the man getting out of the car. "That's Secretary Feng, probably here to take him back."

"Oh." Xu Jiang nodded. Although he was very curious, he was too tired to ask any more questions now.

After that, Xue Jiarui waved to Fang Qi and the others behind him, said goodbye, and immediately got into the car. Feng Yuan also thanked He Cheng not far away and got into the driving seat.

The car also disappeared from everyone's sight.

Fang Qi sighed inexplicably in his heart.

Now there is no security guard at the gate of the community, and the iron gate at the entrance of the community is also locked. The doors and windows of the security room were even more tightly closed. Apparently no one was inside.