43

Robbery on the Road

In the end, the SWAT team arrived and lured away the group of zombies.

"Let's go!" He Cheng's mother ordered He Cheng as he watched the zombies being led away.

But when He Cheng looked at the backs of the special police officers, he felt extremely painful in his heart. "Mom, I..."

"Let's go! Don't you even listen to what I say!"

He Chenggang wanted to open his mouth to say something more, but after hearing his mother's words, he gradually closed it.

Xu Jiang looked at He Cheng and then at He Cheng's mother. Finally, he curled his lips and leaned towards Ji Xiuming.

Ji Xiuming was thinking about something but suddenly came back to his senses when Xu Jiang leaned so close to him. He looked at Xu Jiang in confusion, wondering why the other party was suddenly so clinging to him.

Xu Jiang just closed his mouth tightly and lowered his head.

Seeing He Cheng's car moving forward, Fang Qi also operated the car and continued to move forward.

Everything went smoothly after that. They were checked for a few minutes and found no wounds on their bodies before being released.

Everyone had an unreal feeling until they left City H.

But where are they going next?

They had discussed beforehand that they would go to Anchi's home first. Not only because Anchi's home is closest to H City, but also because Anchi's family has a car. Although the two cars for a few of them are just right, there is not much room for placing things.

"Woof woof -"

As soon as he heard the sound, Fang Qi looked up and looked at the mirror on his right. "Mom, is the little guy awake?"

Mother Fang happily hugged the little guy who just woke up: "Yes! I don't know why this little guy can sleep so well recently, and he can't wake up no matter how noisy it is outside. It's really abnormal Oh! By the way, little one, are you hungry?" Mother Fang said and gently stroked its back.

"Woof woof——" When the little thing heard this, he immediately shouted that he was starving to death. Seeing its spirited appearance made Fang's mother laugh unconsciously.

"This little guy is so cute."

Before heading to the city where Anchi's family lives, he has to pass through a city called R.

As soon as the car drove into City R, everyone clearly felt that there were very few people in the city, like an empty city. Not only did I not see a car along the way, there was not even a human being.

Obviously, the people in this city should have left here and gone to other places just like them.

Because they had not met anyone along the way, Fang Qi and the others were surprised when two cars suddenly appeared in front of them. They didn't know why they suddenly had a very bad premonition.

I have never met anyone, but now I see two cars when I do. Isn't this strange?

When Fang Qi was confused, the two cars in front suddenly stopped right in front of them. Fang Qiqi secretly complained that it was not good and when he was about to turn around and leave, a car stopped behind them and blocked their way.

After a sudden brake, Fang's mother asked Fang Qiqi strangely, "What's wrong? Qi Qi."

Fang Qiqi looked out the car window expressionlessly and said, "We're in trouble."