53

Base

Yan Kuang managed to escape from the explosion. Because all the actions of the internal betrayers were very secretive, if Yan Lang hadn't arrived to rescue him, maybe he would have been buried in the riot like his brothers.

But Yan Lang's arrival can only rescue Yan Kuang.

No matter what, Yan Kuang has feelings for those brothers. It would be a lie to say that you are not sad when you lose them all at once. But in this situation, there is no time for Yan Kuang to feel melancholy, and Yan Kuang is not the kind of hypocritical person, so in Fang Qi's view, Yan Kuang seems to have not been affected by anything, whether it is the death of his brother or his own hands. The tissue he created was taken away from him, as well as his own injuries.

Along the way, the places they visited were either sparsely populated or had been overrun by zombies. So when Fang Qi drove the car into City T, he was pleasantly surprised. Because they need such a place now.

They also encountered many difficulties along the way. The most terrifying thing was that Fang Qi found that the location they were in was surrounded by zombies. Not just a few or two, but a large group. After hitting the wall many times to no avail, they chose this path. But this time, they came to a relatively large city - City T.

During this period, Fang Qi was worried about his parents and Anchi's friends in the distance because he saw zombies all around T City. And deep down in his heart, Fang Qi also guessed and expected that maybe his parents were in T city. After Fang Qi discovered that he might not become a zombie, he was eager to return to his parents. But the reality is, how difficult it is to contact people thousands of miles away in the last days!

But Fang Qi still has a glimmer of hope. Maybe they are in T City.

There were several medical staff and a group of soldiers with weapons at the entrance to City T.

After inspection, it was revealed that only three adults and one child could be allowed to stay in City T. Of course, there are conditions for letting them in. The condition is to pay the food. Thinking of this, Fang Qi returned to the car and discussed what he had just heard about the situation in T City with the two Yan Kuang brothers.

It sounds overbearing to hand over food, but considering that this place is full of people, it is probably very safe. Paying food is just people trying to covet this shelter. What's more, if this place has become a human base, then there are ways to get new food. Moreover, Yan Kuang is currently injured. Although he has been enduring it, the recent journey has almost exceeded his body's load. Without Yan Kuang's fighting power, they will be in danger every night in the future. Just increase. What's more, the countless zombies nearby indicate that other roads are not so easy to pass. In addition, there is another child in the car who is recovering from illness. It is great to be able to enter City T and get shelter from City T now. Of course, staying in city T is not a long-term solution.

Apparently the brothers Yan Kuang and Yan Lang thought so too. However, they still hid some small items such as chocolates and cigarettes in hidden places. No matter what, it's always better to be cautious in everything you do.

Because of the package, even though a lot of food in the car was looted, Fang Qi didn't feel bad. I just feel a little uncomfortable. But thinking that this was a condition for entering the city, I could only choose to feel relieved.

When Fang Qi stopped at the entrance to check his health, a car drove out of City T. Originally, Fang Qi and the others didn't care, but the car owner seemed to have had a dispute with the soldiers at the intersection, and the sound of the argument was clearly heard by Fang Qi, who was standing not far away.