7

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Changes

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter Seven Changes

Before the meal was finished, the five of them felt that they all felt very comfortable eating the meal. Not only were the three of them liked Ji Xiuming's two siblings for their conversation and knowledge, but their personalities also suited their liking. As for the two siblings surnamed Ji, Fang Qi also liked their characters very much. I always feel very comfortable talking to them.

Maybe this is the so-called fate. The five people were obviously very different in personality, but they all had a good time talking to each other after chatting.

As expected, most friendships among Chinese people occur at the dinner table.

"So, Xiuming, you have passed the police academy?" Fang Qi was surprised when he first heard about Ji Xiuming's school. But then I thought about it, someone with such skill is definitely not an ordinary college student.

"That's right! Xiu Ming's reading is Armed Police." Ji Xiuyue said, looking at the people present confidently. His expression was filled with pride for his younger brother Ji Xiuming.

"No wonder you are so skilled! Let's drink to this!" Xu Jiang said, deliberately looking for opportunities to drink from the other party.

After everyone drank the drink, Ji Xiuming said, "But I haven't graduated yet."

"Pfft--" Xu Jiang choked on his drink.

Fang Qi chuckled from the side.

"But with such skill, even in the armed police force, it is very outstanding." Anchi Yuanchang praised.

After hearing this, Ji Xiuming said modestly, "Generally, I can't beat a dozen big guys."

In other words, how many normal people can beat a dozen big guys?

"Eat more." While Fang Qi was still wondering about this, Anchi put a piece of his favorite vegetable into Qi Qi's bowl.

"Ah? Thank you." Fang Qi was stunned. Although he was confused, he still smiled and ate with relish.

When Xu Jiang on the side saw An Chi's behavior, he cried bitterly: "Boss An, you are too partial! You only serve food to Qi."

An Chi curled his lips and smiled, "Why, you want me to serve you!" There was danger in his eyes. So full of sex.

Xu Jiang was stunned for a moment and immediately lowered his head to eat. A man is a man who knows the current affairs... Anchi has indeed become more and more dangerous recently.

But when Xu Jiang was sitting there eating silently, he suddenly saw an extra cauliflower in his bowl. He raised his head in confusion, just in time to see Ji Xiuming retract his right hand.

"What are you looking at? Eat quickly!" Ji Xiuming glared at Xu Jiang with obvious embarrassment in his eyes.

Seeing this, Xu Jiang seemed not to notice Ji Xiuming's embarrassment, and smiled enthusiastically at Ji Xiuming beside him.

"Ah! You are such a good friend!" Xu Jiang said excitedly.

Ji Xiuming's face froze when he heard this. He coughed lightly and turned his head to ignore Xu Jiang beside him. He was also avoiding the gaze coming from his sister next to him.

Xu Jiang seemed not to notice Ji Xiuming's performance. He happily picked up the cauliflower in his bowl and took a big bite.

Chewing and shouting, "It's delicious!" It's a complete dog leg.