54

As soon as the old friend

entered the edge of the stall, Yan Lang was not in a hurry to select the items he needed to barter. Instead, he slowly walked around the stalls to watch the buyers and sellers. How do sellers trade with each other to get a rough idea of ​​the value of the items here.

As for Fang Qi, after he separated from Yan Lang, he walked towards some of the most crowded stalls on the street.

First, he casually looked down at the things on the stall. As he walked, Fang Qi deliberately let Xiao Yi in his arms collide and come into contact with pedestrians. Hopefully he can get some information about the city from the inner words of these pedestrians.

Originally, Fang Qi did not want to obtain information in this way, but when he came to the market and saw the group of people in front of him, he could understand it from the indifferent expressions on their faces. No one would answer his doubts or kindly help him explain the city's situation.

In the apocalypse, people's hearts have gradually become indifferent. The longer the time goes by, the weaker the relationship between people becomes. And this is just the beginning...

'How much have you heard about the organizational situation of managing City T? Fang Qi held Xiao Yi's arm tightly and reminded him to listen to the words in his heart.

Xiao Yi nodded first, and then a childish voice echoed in Fang Qi's mind. 'Brother, I only heard a few things. It seems that these people don't know the specific situation. They don't know exactly what happened before the city became what it is now. Some of them who originally lived here only knew that when the zombies came, all the superiors here left and disappeared. Then a week ago, a gang of gangsters came here. It was only later that the current city T was established. '

Gangster? Fang Qi frowned slightly when he heard this. Unexpectedly, this city is already the territory of gangsters. After the end of the world, gangsters no longer hide their secrets, but boldly surface?

After Fang Qi came to this conclusion, he was about to take Xiao Yi back, but suddenly a shout came from the crowd -

"Recruiting new people! Those who wish to sign up."

With just this sound, the group of people who were originally fighting for the stalls and booths were stunned. The people who were bargaining all gave up what they had just done and ran collectively towards the direction from which the voice came.

"I want to sign up for one! I want to sign up for one!"

"Give me a spot! Please!"

...

People suddenly formed a circle in one place, and people on the periphery even tried their best to squeeze in. . The scene was extremely chaotic for a while.

Seeing this chaotic scene, Fang Qi frowned in confusion. I didn't expect that even when gangsters are short of manpower, I feel relieved when I think of the powerful methods of zombies.

Seeing that there were people surrounding him, Fang Qi just frowned and took two or three steps back. Under the premise of the end of the world, it is definitely not that easy to be recruited as a newcomer. Come to think of it, the value of those newcomers is like civil servants in peacetime.

However, not everyone can take up this new position. At least, Fang Qi heard a lot of begging voices in his ears.

In the last days, it is impossible to survive relying on one's own abilities. That's why there are so many people surrounding the recruiting boy hoping to be admitted.

"I heard that the gang boss recently recognized a son."

Fang Qiqi decided to turn around and leave. The two men beside him could only chat with each other because they couldn't squeeze in.