63

Fang Qi sat blankly on the sofa, looking at the tea cup used by An Chi.

The words An Chi said before leaving were echoing in his mind... "Then I'll be relieved." Does

"Then I'll be relieved" mean that An Chi has decided to leave? Fang Qi suddenly felt a little pain in his throat, as if there were a lot of things he wanted to say that had been squeezed there, making it impossible for him to make any sound at all.

"Is this our ending?" Fang Qi looked out the window at the sky that had darkened for some time and sighed.

In the dead of night, Fang Qiqi just sat there alone, looking out the window, thinking and reminiscing all the time in his mind, but sometimes it was blank.

"Tick tock..."

"Tick tock..."

I don't know when, Fang Qi's face was already covered with tears.

Maybe it's because humans recall painful memories at night, or maybe it's Fang Qi's innermost feelings that are truly revealed in the dead of night.

Fang Qi shed tears silently. He did not use his hands to wipe away the tears that had dropped to his chin. He just stood there, looking at the cup Anchi had just used, crying silently.

"If you like it, why don't you go for it?"

A strange voice suddenly sounded in Fang Qi's ears.

Fang Qi was startled and quickly turned around.

"It's you!"

The person standing behind Fang Qi was not the culprit who put Fang Qi into danger not long ago and almost turned into a zombie!

"Hey! We meet again." Facing the hostile look from above, the visitor, Bai Geng, just raised his hand casually and greeted him.

Fang Qi snorted coldly. "Meeting you is not a good memory." Thinking about the scene when he was besieged by zombies, Fang Qi's tone towards the other party became even colder. Moreover, this person's appearance here in the middle of the night gave Fang Qi a deep sense of crisis.

"It seems like you don't welcome me very much." Bai Geng said, but there was no disappointment in his tone, as if he was just stating a fact.

"It's obvious." Fang Qiqi said, looking at the other party with dangerous eyes, "I think your appearance here in the middle of the night is not just because you want to meet my 'old friend'." As he said this, Fang Qiqi said The body consciously makes defensive movements.

Seeing Fang Qi's defensive behavior, Bai Geng just nodded lightly. "Yes! I took you away."

"What!" Fang Qi was shocked, but it was too late.

When Fang Qisi reached out to fight back when Bai Geng came over, the man had already run behind Fang Qisi and hit Fang Qisi hard on the neck.

Before Fang Qi fainted, the other party's last words rang in his ears.

"Let me take you to meet your old friend."

...

After that, Fang Qi's eyes turned dark.

Fang Qi had a headache. Before he wanted to open his eyes and wake up, he suddenly realized that he had been attacked by others before he fell into coma.

When he thought of this, Fang Qi immediately relaxed his body and let his brain clear up first.

And this made his ears remember the voice of the master he heard before he fell into coma.

As soon as he heard this voice, Fang Qi was thankful for his timely response just now. Now he can pretend to be unconscious and listen to the other party's purpose in attacking him.