28

☆ 28. Chapter 28 Sweeping Goods

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28: Scanning the Goods

Early the next morning, Fang Qi contacted He Cheng and asked him to come over to discuss the matter.

After He Cheng came over, he also brought the latest official news.

"I heard that the people above wanted to suppress the news here and prevent it from spreading to other places. After yesterday, some satellite TV stations wanted to come over for interviews and reports, but they were stopped by the people above. What they meant Yes, try to cover it up as much as possible." He Cheng said, with anger still hidden in his tone.

"What exactly are they going to do?" Fang Qi frowned. At this time, the people above didn't send troops to annihilate the zombies who were hurting the crowd. They actually wanted to cover up the fact.

"Maybe I don't want domestic news to spread abroad, so that neighboring countries can take advantage of it." After He Cheng finished speaking, he sneered. "The so-called superiors have a view of the overall situation!"

"But no matter what, I think the news here won't be covered up for long before it breaks out. At that time, it will cause panic among the people across the country." Anchi said, "Because of the area where my home is. There have also been a large number of rabies patients, just like in the early days of the outbreak in City H. It will be a matter of time before the country falls into crisis." "

Then no place in the country is safe!" Fang Qi said worriedly, "Then where are we going to escape to?" Although strictly speaking, City H is the first place to be captured by zombies, but if other areas also fall successively, is there any safe place for them?

"Even if we want to build a safe house, it will take a long time, and during this period, we can only rely on our own strength to survive as much as possible." After Anchi finished speaking, he stood up, "Okay, these things are enough. Let's stop here first. The most important thing for us now is to go out to find some food and some daily necessities. Because no matter how much we discuss now, we can't come to a valid conclusion, but it is a waste of time."

What about Anchi's words? Cheng nodded in agreement: "I came here today to look for food with you. But because my family runs a restaurant, I also have some stock of vegetables and rice in the warehouse. But it's just more than enough, because my family's store is for The pursuit of freshness has always been to sell what you buy. And most of the goods are freshly picked from the fields. But now there are not many ingredients left." In the

end, he revealed the conclusion: "It seems that no matter what, the source of food It's a big problem. Without food, what will humans do..." In a world where zombies are rampant, how can anyone grow vegetables and fruits? After all the food in the country is eaten, what kind of path will mankind take...

"Okay," Anchi tapped Fang Qi's shoulder to bring him back to his senses. "Time is running out, let's set off now."

"Yeah." It wasn't

until they got into the car that Fang Qiqi asked An Chi in the passenger seat with confusion. "Do you think Xu Jiang is acting particularly strange today? Not only did he not say a word all morning, he even looked ugly!"

An Chi nodded, then sighed, "Actually, he couldn't sleep well last night. Be safe." An Chi slept next to Xu Jiang last night, so he noticed something strange about Xu Jiang earlier than others.

"What's wrong?" Fang Qi asked worriedly.

"Probably, he is worried about his family." An Chi guessed. "His parents are the only ones in his hometown, and his only sister is also out of town. And now something like this happens..." His parents are already old and live in his hometown, and his only sister is also outside now and can't be taken care of. Two elderly people at home. "Although there are no zombies there yet, Xu Jiang still feels very uncomfortable."