10

☆ 10. Chapter 10 Experience

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 Experience

Suddenly, a ball of flame burned quickly on the zombie's body.

Under Fang Qi's horrified eyes, the zombie in front of him seemed to be set on fire when it was about to approach him. Its body was burning with intense flames. The fire was very strong and tended to get stronger and stronger. It wasn't until the zombies burned out and fell down mourning that Fang Qi raised his eyes and saw the person standing behind the zombies - Ji Xiuyue.

"Xiuyue?" Fang Qi looked at the other party in confusion, wondering whether the flame just now was set off by the person in front of him. When Fang Qi looked at Ji Xiuyue in confusion, he also noticed carefully that the red and swollen palms of Ji Xiuyue's right hand looked as if they had been roasted by fire...

"Apocalypse?" Fang Qi's call also made Fang Qi Qi's call come to mind. Ji Xiuyue came to her senses. She looked at the person in front of her in confusion, and then when she saw the burnt corpse of the zombie lying on the ground, she immediately screamed in horror: "How could that be!" She wanted to cover her mouth with her right hand. Just when her palm touched the skin of her face, she screamed in pain. "It hurts!" Ji Xiuyue cried out in pain, squinting and looking at her right hand in confusion. After she saw the inexplicably red palm, she opened her mouth in surprise. There was disbelief about all this in her eyes.

Fang Qi, who was on the side, carefully observed the expression on Ji Xiuyue's face. After realizing that all the other's expressions just now were not disguises, he lowered his head and began to think deeply.

The corpse of a zombie on the ground that had been charred by fire proved to him that everything that just happened was not an illusion. However, if this is the case, then is the intense flame just now the so-called supernatural power in the legend?

So, who is Ji Xiuyue?

While Fang Qi was still thinking about this incredible thing, the monster on the ground slowly stood up. This zombie actually survived the intense flames!

"Apocalypse, be careful——" As soon as she noticed something strange, Ji Xiuyue shouted anxiously to remind Fang Qiqi on the other side.

Seeing the monster in front of him whose skin was burnt but still able to move, Fang Qi also opened his eyes in surprise.

Is this the power of zombies?

Fang Qi did not dare to take it lightly.

When the zombie came towards Fang Qi, he quickly crouched and rolled to avoid the opponent's attack and the desperate situation just now.

The intense flame just now did have an impact on the zombies. Under Fang Qi's careful observation, he found that the zombies were very inconsistent in terms of movement and strength. This is also the reason why he was able to escape the zombie attack just now. For this reason, Fang Qi boldly speculated in his heart, whether the original defense ability of the opponent's skin has become fragile because of this?

Looking at the zombies in front of him that were slowing down but still as tireless as ever, Fang Qi felt that he had to get rid of them quickly. Otherwise, the longer time passes, the smaller his chances of winning will be. Because his physical strength cannot be endless like that of a zombie. When he has no strength, his life will be ruined.

Thinking of this, Fang Qi shouted to Ji Xiuyue who was standing aside: "Throw me the broom in your hand." During the exchange between Fang Qi and the zombie just now, the mop in his hand had long been broken in half.