11

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Old acquaintance

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11 Old Acquaintance

Chapter 11 Old

Acquaintance "Who?" Fang Qi asked in confusion. It wasn't until he saw the person that he let down his guard.

"Why is it you? Brother Cheng." Fang Qi asked strangely, but when he thought about He Cheng's mother opening this store, he roughly understood why He Cheng appeared here.

When He Cheng saw that the people on the stairs were Fang Qi and them, he also had a surprised expression on his face. "The steward here just called home because my mother went out with some neighbor aunts, and he seemed to be in a hurry, so he asked him to tell me what happened." He Cheng said with a smile and said to Anchi and Ji Xiuyue. After saying hello, he continued, "But what surprised me was that the steward said that there was rabies here. Because I was confused, I came over to take a look. But now it seems that what is happening here is not as simple as rabies." He Cheng laugh.

"You've also encountered that kind of zombie-like monster, right?" An Chi said firmly to He Cheng.

He Cheng smiled and nodded, "Although I have only encountered one, I can still deal with a guy of that level. Haha." There was confidence in his ability in his words. That kind of zombie monster is a big challenge for ordinary people, but for him, this monster is not very fast, and he can easily deal with it with full confidence. However, if the number is large, he will also find it very difficult. After all, he is only a mortal.

"Brother Cheng, please leave with us. I don't feel safe here." Fang Qi suggested. "If you stay here for a long time, something will happen."

He Cheng hesitated after hearing Fang Qi's words. "I'd better go in. There should be people inside. I want to inform them and ask them to leave quickly." "

Then let's go together." An Chi said immediately after He Cheng finished speaking.

Fang Qiqi saw that Anchi had said this, so he nodded. "We'll go with you. One more person means more insurance."

"Okay!" He Cheng smiled cheerfully and refused. "I took a look just now. Most of the people in the lobby on the first floor have left. Now only some people in the private seats on the second floor have not left. By the way, I didn't ask just now, who is this girl?" He Cheng said Then he looked doubtfully at Ji Xiuyue, who had been standing there.

Ji Xiuyue was stunned when He Cheng looked at her, and then she replied in a friendly manner, "My name is Ji Xiuyue. I just met Qi Qi and the others today. Just call me Xiuyue." Facing He Cheng's cheerful image of a tough guy, Ji Xiuyue In my heart I quite like this kind of real man.

"Haha, then just like Qi and them, call me Brother Cheng." He Cheng smiled.

When He Cheng wanted to knock on the door of a nearby private room, An Chi held him back.

"Brother Cheng, I think people who can afford to stay in the private seats will also be very suspicious. So, if you fail to persuade me, don't force yourself." Although this is Anchi's first time visiting this vegetarian restaurant, The reputation of this store is still very high. Because there are reports that a noble ladys skin improved and she became younger after eating the vegetarian dishes here. Therefore, many people came here to visit him. Not to mention that it takes a long time to book a table here, even the private seats cannot be booked just when you want to. Therefore, Anchi felt that those who could stay in the private seats now must be rich or noble. This is also the reason why when the "rabies patient" appeared downstairs at the beginning, there was no chaos in the second floor lounge, but everyone stayed in the room calmly.