59

Fang Qi was pleasantly surprised after meeting his mother. When Mother Fang pulled him into the house, he kept asking how his parents came here some time ago and how they came to live here.

"Son, your dad hasn't come back yet. When you come back today, I will definitely make good food!" He is already dozens of years old. Mother Fang's hope of living now rests on this son. Previously, because her son's whereabouts were unknown, She had been in a bad mood along the way, but now she is better. Her son is back, and her expectations are back.

"Let mom see how you are doing these days?" As she said this, Mother Fang pulled Fang Qi to sit on a chair in the room and looked around. In the end, I found out that Fang Qi was doing well except for being a little thin. However, as a mother, I still feel bad when I see my son losing weight in recent times. "It's okay. Mom has said that I can give you delicious food these past few days. Although You can't buy any supplements at this time, but we still have fish and meat at home!"

"Mom, how are you doing here? Will they say you are freeloaders!" Although Fang Qiqi knew that as friends An Chi and He Cheng would definitely They won't treat their parents badly, but this gang does not belong to them after all. If those gang members see that the two elders have been doing nothing but have food to eat, they will definitely feel unhappy. So Fang Qi was quite worried that his parents would be wronged here during this time.

When Fang's mother heard this, she was happy and quickly shook her head in denial, hoping that her son would not think too much. "The two of us are doing fine. Besides, your dad also contributed. Your dad also served as a soldier when he was young. Now, whenever a new person joins, your dad has to train him and teach him how to use a pistol... Anyway, I also I dont understand very well. But the people at the top here treat us quite well because of this. They say they just lack someone with your fathers skills.

After hearing Fangs mothers explanation, Fang Qi felt relieved and thought, it seems that this gangs The leader is also a person who knows development. He even did things like training. Are you just not afraid that your father is too old? But Fang Qiqi thought about it later and it was right. The young people had gone out to kill zombies and collect supplies. Although the older generation was not physically strong anymore, they had rich experience anyway, so training newbies was a good idea.

Later, Fang's father also came back, and the family of three was finally reunited. At the dinner table, Fang's mother was moved to wipe her tears, but Fang's father sternly shouted: "Why are you crying? There's nothing to cry about since your son is back."

As a result, Fang's mother refused, and she got into a fight with Fang's father over this. In the end, Father Fang couldn't help but smile.

"With your mother's virtue, I can only tolerate her." Fang's father complained to Fang Qi, but as soon as he finished speaking, he was severely beaten by Fang's mother beside him and scolded: "You think I can't do that?" Bear with me! You are so stubborn! Rotten eggs!"

Seeing his parents bickering, Fang Qi felt that the food in his mouth was particularly delicious. Well, it's good to be home.

The next day, Fang Qi was taken to the gang personnel department by An Chi to assign tasks. Because Fang Qi was a new member, it was originally impossible to assign a particularly lucrative job, but under Anchi's care, he became Anchi's subordinate. Those who go out to do the most dangerous tasks are also those with the most assignments.

In response, Fang Qi repeatedly said to An Chi, "You are really my good brother!" An Chi on the side showed a hurt expression where Fang Qi could not see.

In fact, as a fellow believer, Fang Qi was definitely not clear-eyed about Anchi's thoughts. But he really didn't know how to explain it. In such a chaotic world today, it is already very good to have food to eat and water to drink. love? Forget it, he doesn't ask for it. Besides, he still has parents to take care of. And although his parents are relatively open-minded, something like this goes against their common sense... Sigh...