39

☆ 40. Chapter 39 Invitation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39 Invitation

As soon as Ji Xiuming returned to the car, he fell tiredly on the back of the chair after stretching his feet.

Ji Xiuyue was stunned when she saw Ji Xiuming suddenly acting like nothing happened.

Fang Qi laughed and explained to Ji Xiuyue: "He's fine, he was just pretending!"

When Ji Xiuyue heard this, she slapped Ji Xiuming's chest: "You want to die! You pretended to be injured for me. Do you know that I was worried to death just now?" As he spoke, his eyes turned slightly red.

When Fang Qi saw Ji Xiuyue's anger for the first time, he was startled, thinking that this woman was so terrifying! She was nothing short of a lady before! It seems that no matter how gentle a lady is, she has the potential to be forced into a shrew.

Being hit hard by Ji Xiuyue, Ji Xiuming did not dodge. It was as if she was ready to make a living on her own.

Seeing that Ji Xiuming refused to hide, Ji Xiuyue was so angry that she didn't bother to fight. In fact, she was really reluctant to hit him hard. The other person is not only his younger brother, but also his only relative. "Forget it, seeing as you have just been released, I will let you go this time. If you dare to lie to me again next time... humph!" Ji Xiuyue said, her eyes turning red, "You are my only relative, I I can't lose you..."

Holding Ji Xiuyue's thin shoulders, Ji Xiuming sighed and said, "This time I have to pretend in front of them, but I won't do it next time. I'm sorry for making you worry." His sister's She has such a strong personality, and perhaps only when she encounters something about herself will she become extremely vulnerable.

Sitting in his seat and watching the interaction between the two siblings of the Ji family, Fang Qi suddenly felt very envious in his heart. This is the affection between brothers and sisters, not the love of parents, nor the friendship between friends.

"By the way, Xiu Ming, Xiu Yue. What are your plans for the future?" An Chi asked aloud: "If I'm not mistaken, you haven't saved enough food until now because of what happened this morning. ." As far as Anchi knew, the two of them had planned to go to the supermarket to grab things in the morning to save enough food, but they didn't want to encounter such a thing in the supermarket. And because of this accident, their family probably no longer has any food stored.

Ji Xiuyue knew what An Chi meant as soon as she heard it. She smiled and shook her head, "Although I didn't gain much from going to the supermarket this time, fortunately I still have some food stored at home. Judging from today's situation, those large supermarkets They should all be occupied by gangsters. If possible, we plan to try our luck at a small supermarket." In short, she was not discouraged by what happened today. There is always a solution, Ji Xiuyue thought hopefully.

After Ji Xiuyue finished speaking, Ji Xiuming also nodded in agreement, "You guys can send us to the intersection over there later. I want to search nearby to see if there are any small shops."

Fang Qiqi frowned upon hearing this. He started to think, "It's too dangerous if there are only two of you." In the end of the world, there are too few people and we accidentally encounter a large group of zombies. The situation outside is very chaotic now, and a lot of zombies will suddenly come from any corner and besiege them.

Hearing the concern in Fang Qi's words, Ji Xiuyue smiled gratefully. She understood that it was indeed very dangerous for the two of them to survive in the apocalypse. But what can be done! They only have each other.