44

Night Watch Talk

Just after seeing off the group of people, Fang Qi said that it was getting dark before they left for long.

Ever since zombies appeared, the sky has darkened extremely early. It's only around 3 pm now, and it's almost completely dark. This was a very rare situation even in winter. Besides, technically speaking, its only May.

Zombies will be more active at night, so walking at night is definitely not possible. So before it got dark, at Fang Qi's suggestion, they found a small, unoccupied bungalow to rest.

As soon as Fang's mother entered the small bungalow, she went straight to the kitchen. When she found out that there was still gas in the house, she happily asked Fang Qi to get some food from the car. She wanted to prepare their dinner today.

Although today's dinner is not sumptuous, it is just simple fried rice cakes. But in such a period, they are very satisfied if they can eat such things.

After eating and drinking, everyone began to prepare to wash up and go to bed.

But before going to bed, they first have to deal with the allocation of night watch personnel.

Obviously, Uncle Li, He Cheng's parents and Fang Qi's parents were definitely not considered among the people on duty.

In the end, there were six people left who were divided into three groups of two, and the vigil of three rounds of replacements would not let them lose their spirits the next day.

Because Fang Qifa and He Cheng were going to drive tomorrow, they were the first to keep vigil as a group, and then asked the remaining people for their opinions. Ji Xiuming and Ji Xiuyue stayed in the middle, and finally Anchi and Xu Ginger.

In fact, Xu Jiang wanted to be paired with Ji Xiuyue when he was assigned, but when he saw Ji Xiuming's fierce gaze, he obediently walked to An Chi's side.

Seeing this, Anchi deliberately teased: "Xu Jiang, it turns out you don't want to be in the same group as me. Otherwise, you can go with Xiuming."

Upon hearing this, Xu Jiang hurriedly waved his hands, hoping that Anchi would not really assign it like this, "No, no need. I I really want to be with you, really! Haha." Just now Ji Xiuming looked at him as if he wanted to kill him. If he really stayed vigil with him, he wouldn't have to rest that night.

An Chi smiled and stopped talking about the topic just now. In fact, he just wanted to tease Xu Jiang. Since Xu Jiang refused, he would not continue to play tricks. You know, dogs will jump over walls when they are cornered.

Fang Qi watched the interaction between Xu Jiang and An Chi, and the feeling of envy suddenly surged up again.

"Hey..." Finally, Fang Qiqi sighed and put his arm around He Cheng's shoulders: "Brother Cheng, let's go outside and watch the night!"

"Okay!" He Cheng nodded, not seeing the disappointment in Fang Qi's eyes, and Fang Qiqi said The two of them walked outside while talking. , After all, the two of them can be considered partners who grew up together. When they talk about their childhood, they will recall all kinds of interesting topics.

An Chi, who was in a good mood after teasing Xu Jiang, saw Fang Qiqi and He Cheng leaving chatting and laughing together, and the smile on his face gradually became stiff.

This small bungalow has two bedrooms plus a guest room. It was just enough for Father Fang and the five of them to sleep. Although they expressed their disagreement when they found out that they slept on the bed while Anchi and the other young people slept on the floor and sofa. After all, at this time, they are relying on a few young people to fight to protect them. How can it be allowed to let a few of them sleep on the floor or on the sofa! Will your health be fine the next day?