9

☆ 9. Chapter 9 Zombies

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9 Zombies

Chapter 9 Zombies

"No! Let's go together!" Xu Jiang was the first to object to An Chi's proposal. Because he knew that Anchi would make such a decision because he was too weak. He hoped that Ji Xiuming, who was very powerful, could protect him.

"Don't be too willful!" Ji Xiuming frowned and scolded Xu Jiang in a low voice. "We have to go first before we can drive the cars in the parking lot. This way the five of us can escape from this place quickly!"

After Ji Xiuming yelled like this, Xu Jiang really figured out Anchi's true intention. But he still felt that it was unloyal to do so. So he looked at Ji Xiuming unwillingly and said, "But, can Anchi protect Qi Qi and Xiuyue by himself?" No matter how powerful Anchi is, the people he wants to protect are two adults who have no power to restrain a chicken. ah. What's more, the zombie-like thing I encountered just now doesn't know how many there are here. What should they do if they are accidentally besieged by it?

In response to Xu Jiang's concern, Anchi just patted him on the shoulder in a comforting manner. "Don't worry. I'm sure of it."

"But..." Xu Jiang looked at the other party worriedly.

In the end, Anchi just nodded to Ji Xiuming who was standing aside, then turned and walked towards the stairs. Xu Jiang originally wanted to hold the other party back, but was trapped by Ji Xiuming when he was about to take action.

"You bastard, let me go!" Because he was angry, Xu Jiang naturally didn't have a good look towards Ji Xiuming. But Ji Xiuming just remained silent despite Xu Jiang's strong effort to break free.

"Let's go. Don't waste time." Ji Xiuming said, pulling Xu Jiang toward the parking lot.

"But isn't your sister upstairs too? Don't you worry!" Xu Jiang glared fiercely at the person who had been pulling him back since just now, not letting him go back.

Looking at Xu Jiang, Ji Xiuming just sighed softly and said, "I have confidence in Brother Anchi."

"Forget it!" Finally, Xu Jiang chose to give up the struggle after looking at the other party's sincere eyes. Ji Xiuming Then he let go of the other party.

Although Xu Jiang was still reluctant, An Chi also left, and he felt that what Ji Xiuming just said was actually right. The two of them should hurry to the parking lot and bring the car so that they can escape from here quickly.

"Let's hurry up! Drive the car to the door of the store and wait for them." Xu Jiang nodded and was pulled by Ji Xiuming to follow him.

"If you hadn't been so angry just now, maybe we would have almost reached the car now." Ji Xiuming said harshly from the side.

Although Xu Jiang was angry when he heard this, he knew that Ji Xiuming's words made sense. In the end, Xu Jiang just sulked in his heart.

"Asshole!"

After Ji Xiuming and the others left, the unknown creature was the only one left in the hall writhing around. Because his legs were broken by Anchi, "he" could only lie on the ground and move around but could not stand up.

At this time, a figure entered the hall from the gate. When he saw the monster on the ground, he had a worried expression on his face.

"Is it even here..." He whispered, stepped forward and quickly cut the monster's neck with the long knife in his hand. With a "poof-", the head fell to the ground, and after the monster lost its head, it flopped a few times and fell to the ground.