58

After Fang Qi and the five of them handed the medicine to the person in charge, they stood aside and rested.

And they also discovered that their group seemed to be the first to return.

Because there were no zombies in the city, there was no need to worry so much, so Fang Qi's nerves were truly relaxed.

"Hey, Qi Qi. Guess what the third test will be!" Seeing that there was nothing to do, Chen Hao ran to Fang Qi's side and started chatting.

Fang Qi glanced at the other party tiredly, "It will be whatever it is when the time comes." He was too lazy to guess, as long as he performed well when the time came. He still has this confidence in this.

After hearing what Fang Qi said, Chen Hao shook his head helplessly and ran to ask the person in charge.

Seeing that Chen Hao still has such good energy, Fang Qi can only admire him deeply. Then he muttered silently, he was indeed a trained person.

Ten minutes later, the second group of teams came back. When they came back and saw Fang Qi and the five of them, their eyes were definitely surprised or perhaps unbelievable. "You're kidding!" After one of them said this in disbelief, he walked up to the person in charge, pointed at Fang Qi, and said, "They are already qualified, right?" "

Yes." The person in charge said casually As he spoke, he reached out to ask for items from them.

"Oh my god. They are so lucky!" The man finally attributed everything to them, just because they were lucky. Because they really couldn't believe that this group of five people who had never been seen before actually completed the task, and they were the first!

But that person was right, Fang Qi said that they did get those medicines because of luck in the end.

After waiting for a long time, some people who could come back also came back. By counting, there are five teams in total, which means twenty-five people have qualified, which is pretty good.

"Okay, let me talk about the content of the last test." As soon as the person in charge spoke, everyone looked at him in silence.

"The third item is for you to take a question paper, which contains questions about our gang's intentions for you and tests for you. As long as you answer it seriously, we will consider you to have passed. In fact, if you pass the second test, you are almost considered to have joined our gang. But this can only show that your strength is good, and the other test papers will let us know your other things." "

Finally, let's go!"

The last test will be so simple, which is why everyone It was unexpected, but they were relieved after hearing the content of the test.

"Wang Yiming, didn't you say you wanted a good nunchuck? I know a good weapons store. There are many weapons in it and maybe there is the nunchuck you need. It's just that there is a lot of food exchanged. I don't know if you have any. Not interested?"

Seeing Chen Hao and Wang Yiming chatting, Fang Qi wanted to go back first because he was tired, so he said goodbye to them one by one and left.

Returning to the place where he and the Yan brothers were staying temporarily, Yan Lang glanced at him as soon as he entered the door and asked, "How is it?"

"Qualified." After Fang Qi finished speaking, he ran to his room to rest.

Sure enough, he really didn't like this kind of life. It would be great if An Chi was here... Fang Qiqi thought that if An Chi was here, he wouldn't have to act personally, he could just pay attention behind his back.