26

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Boss

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 Boss

Chapter 26 Boss

"What is that? A mutated zombie! But why is it so big!" Xu Jiang pointed in front of him in surprise, where the rampaging monster seemed to be running in their direction. .

At this time, Fang Qi's shouts came from the other end of the phone: "Xu Jiang, you are in danger -"

Xu Jiang muttered, "I already know it even if you don't tell me."

"What?" Fang Qi was stunned on the other end of the phone, and then asked hurriedly: "What happened to your place?"

"Wow! It's probably a two-meter-tall zombie about to attack us! What the hell is this guy! "

Fang Qiqi didn't wait for Xu Jiang to finish speaking, and immediately said, "I'll be right over!" After saying that, he hung up the phone decisively.

As for Xu Jiang, he had long been frightened by what he saw in front of him.

By the way, what kind of guy is this giant?

"Xu Jiang, take Uncle Fang and the others and run away. I'll take care of it here." He Cheng said. He originally wanted to rush forward to fight the monster, but as he was about to move, he was held back by Xue Jiarui beside him. .

"You have no weapons, so why are you trying to be a hero?" Xue Jiarui said, putting the wooden stick he had been carrying close to his body into He Cheng's hand, "Take it! Although this is just a wooden stick, it is better than dealing with the enemy with your bare hands. Much stronger." Although Xue Jiarui knew that his existence could not help him at all, it could even be said that his presence was a burden to He Cheng. But he also wants to do his best.

In fact, Xue Jiarui knew that he was very willful, but he was just used to the situation where someone would tolerate him and clean up his mess every time he was willful. But here, no one can tolerate himself wholeheartedly. Although He Cheng was protecting himself by being on the sidelines, Xue Jiarui knew that he was only protecting him because of his father. But no matter what, he wanted to help.

He was not polite when He Cheng took the stick, because he knew that this was not the time to be polite. Besides, he himself is not a person who likes to be polite.

Looking at He Cheng's turned back, Xue Jiarui gritted his teeth, and finally stepped forward and patted Xu Jiang awake because of the surprise. "Let's go! Idiot!" Then he ignored Xu Jiang, ran to Fang's father and Li Yuankuo, and pulled them to start running in the opposite direction. "Uncles, let's leave quickly. It's not safe here!"

When Xu Jiang came to his senses and followed him, He Cheng had already run forward and was ready to fight the monster that suddenly appeared.

At this moment, because he was afraid that they would not be able to catch up even if they ran over, An Chi immediately stepped forward and hugged Fang Qifa beside him without thinking too much. He quickly used his ability to fly them into the air and quickly rushed to their destination.

Although Fang Qi was startled the moment he was suddenly hugged by An Chi, after seeing the two of them flying into the air, and knowing from the map that they were flying to He Cheng's place where they were staying at a very fast speed, Fang Although Qi Qi was shocked, he immediately calmed down and focused all his energy on how to deal with the sudden appearance of the monster.

When Anchi and the others flew above their destination, they immediately discovered the low-level monster and He Cheng, who had a head-on confrontation with the monster.