16

☆ 16. Chapter 16 Teahouse

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16 Teahouse

Chapter 16 Teahouse

In an instant, zombies had surrounded the car, and even the high-pitched screams seemed to be ringing in their ears. Under the night sky, the figures of these zombies were drawn even more ferocious. Inexplicably, it makes people feel a chill from the soles of their feet to their whole body.

Fang Qi saw that the car was surrounded by people. He turned the steering wheel and looked out the window, but couldn't find an exit. He gritted his teeth and finally decided to drive the car straight ahead and hit it hard. Since there is no exit, create one. Although Fang Qi always drives in slow gear, as a man, he still has the passion of a racing car deep in his heart.

With a "bang" sound, a zombie directly in front was hit by a car. Fang Qi felt relieved when he heard the familiar voice of gaining experience in his ears. Regarding the feeling of a car knocking something down, his whole body was shaking inexplicably at that moment. As a person who abides by traffic rules and never drives drunk, Fang Qi was still very shocked by what he just did.

Although Fang Qi wanted to know what power he would get after upgrading, what he wanted most now was to quickly reach his father's place. Therefore, although Fang Qi easily killed a zombie with his car, he didn't stop much. When he saw that there was already an exit, he continued to move towards that exit with his car.

Fang Qi drove the car in the direction of the teahouse. As for the zombies behind him, he had no time to care about the life and death of the remaining zombies now. As for the fact that killing them can gain experience upgrades, it is not that important to the current revelation.

Xu Jiang turned around and saw that the zombies behind him were getting farther and farther away from the car. He finally breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I was really scared to death just now. I never thought there would be so many zombies in that elevator."

They It was very safe when entering the hotel at first. Although there was no one around, there were no zombies. Just after Xu Jiang carelessly clicked the elevator switch, and a group of zombies poured out of the elevator, they began to escape. As for the luggage left in the hotel room, they naturally didn't have time to get it back under the circumstances just now.

They had been running desperately all the way. There were originally more than a dozen zombies in the group. After hiding and running for a while, there were only four left behind them. But no matter how they ran, they couldn't get rid of the remaining four zombies. In desperation, Anchi and the others decided that they could only choose to return to the car first.

After seeing that both of them had nothing in their hands, Fang Qi asked, "Where is the luggage?"

Xu Jiang lamented, "I didn't bring it over."

Fang Qi was confused, "Then what were you doing in the few minutes when you went to the hotel? ?"

"Escape for your life." Xu Jiang shrugged and answered honestly, speaking confidently.

After hearing this, An Chi viciously hit Xu Jiang on the back of the head to teach him a lesson, and then explained to Fang Qi, "A certain person wanted to ride an elevator, but when he pressed the elevator button, he was chased by a group of zombies in the elevator." If Anchi hadn't discovered the anomaly in the elevator, they wouldn't have reacted immediately and escaped first. Otherwise, if you were chased by a group of zombies, how could you get rid of them so easily?