12

☆ 12. Chapter 12 The Tigers Mouth

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12 Tiger's Mouth

was halfway down the stairs when Fang Qi and everyone noticed the footsteps downstairs. The pounding footsteps sounded like the sound of zombies walking, because they were very regular.

Hearing this, everyone who had just lowered their guard immediately became on guard.

"Master, please step back." After noticing the movement downstairs, Secretary Feng walked up to Xue Jiarui.

Although Xue Jiarui was not convinced by Feng Yuan's behavior, because he didn't want to become a burden to others, and he felt that he was capable of protecting himself. "Go away!" Xue Jiarui said, pushing Feng Yuan away. As the son of a colonel, he also receives military training all year round. Even though he is only 15 years old, he does not feel that he is weak and needs protection from others.

"Master?" Secretary Feng hesitated and looked at him after being pushed away by Xue Jiarui. Although he knows that this young master of his family has been practicing martial arts since he was a child, if something happens to him here, his boss will not let him off lightly! Moreover, he didn't want his young master to get hurt.

Looking at Feng Yuan who looked embarrassed, He Cheng on the side immediately came to the rescue and said: "It's okay, Secretary Feng. I'm here! I'll help keep an eye on him. Haha." As he said that, he reached out and patted him. Feng Yuan laughed over his shoulders.

"Who asked you to meddle in other people's business?" Upon hearing He Cheng's words, Xue Jiarui stopped at first. Just because I am young, everyone is denying me. This made his little heart feel hurt.

Regarding Xue Jiarui's reaction, He Cheng just blinked at him in confusion.

Listening to the conversation between Xue Jiarui and the three of them, Ji Xiuyue curled her lips and muttered, "I am so blessed that I don't know how to be blessed." However, because her muttering voice was very quiet, only Fang Qiqi, who was standing next to her, heard it.

Fang Qi patted Ji Xiuyue's shoulder and reminded her that it was better not to say some things. After all, the two people in front were not guys that ordinary people like them could offend.

After being reminded by Fang Qi, Ji Xiuyue stuck out her tongue and said. "I'm sensible!" She smiled mischievously towards Fang Qi. Ji Xiuyue was just unhappy, but she also knew who should not be offended. Even if that little brat's behavior made her unhappy.

At this time, Anchi spoke up and said to everyone: "I think there are definitely a lot of enemies downstairs. Of course, judging from the footsteps I heard when I went down just now, they don't stay there forever. A place. Although I think it is easy for our group of people to deal with them, but be careful. There are too many people on the other side, which is not good for us. And according to my last battle, this enemys physical strength is It remains unchanged. This is the worst thing for us." After all, human physical strength is not as good as those monsters, and it feels like they are never tired. Therefore, if you fight them for a long time, no matter how good your physical strength is, it will be exhausted at some point. When the time comes, they will definitely be the victors.

"So I think it's best for us to choose a time period when we encounter the least number of enemies based on the footsteps downstairs."

Anchi's words were unanimously agreed by everyone.

And Anchi's words were also what Feng Yuan was thinking. This is also the news he got when he went to investigate just now.

After everyone stood at the stairs and waited for about two minutes, Fang Qi's pocket suddenly started to vibrate.