55

Test

Early the next morning, Fang Qi arrived at the place where he was recruited yesterday to wait for the test.

Originally, he thought he should have arrived early, but after seeing the people standing around him already warming up, Fang Qi took one look and joined the warm-up procession.

Maybe it's not easy to join an organization in the apocalypse, or maybe it's because the "White Flame Gang" has very favorable benefits. In short, most of the people who signed up for the test yesterday arrived early.

Seeing several women with short hair in the crowd, Fang Qi's expression showed surprise. However, after seeing the clean and neat movements of those people during the warm-up, Fang Qi couldn't help but secretly admire them in his heart.

Before the end of the world, these women may only have a stable job that can provide them with food, clothing, and clothing, but in the end of the world, like men, they will take up arms and join the battle. For the convenience of fighting, some of them have already cut off their long hair, because in battle, long hair will only be a burden and the most obvious weakness.

I have to say that Fang Qi admired their courage. Not all people will choose to take up arms and fight. They can even do things that many men cannot do.

Before Fang Qi finished warming up, the person who recruited yesterday had already arrived here with two of his men.

As soon as they saw the visitor, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked straight ahead. Wait for the other party to tell you the content of the test or the recruitment requirements.

The purpose of everyone is very simple, just to make ends meet.

Under the eyes of everyone, the visitor did not speak a word, and first asked the two men behind him to place a table and a chair in front of everyone.

Seeing everyone's focused attention, the man was not timid. He just sat on the chair generously and said: "You guys should line up now. Since you want to join our gang, I have to get to know you first." Do you have any special skills, right?" After finishing speaking, the man leaned back on his chair and said in a relaxed and comfortable manner: "Okay, those who think their strength is good are ranked to my left, and those who have special abilities Those in the queue are on my right side. Is that okay?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the people in the crowd were confused for a moment and then obediently followed his explanation and arranged on his left and right sides according to their own strengths.

Fang Qi thought for a moment and then lined up on the left side of the man. After lining up, he also discovered that there were obviously many more people on the left than on the right. After all, the proportion of special personnel such as doctors, mechanical maintenance, and agricultural researchers is also very small.

Compared to the question and answer test for people with special abilities, the person on the left is not so lucky.

After looking around at the people on the left, before someone in the crowd became impatient, the recruiter said: "I know some of you are very confident in your abilities, but I want you to know that we are a The team, in other words - those who think they are powerful enough to disobey the team leader's orders, you can leave! I want you to know that no matter how powerful you think your abilities are, the most fundamental thing a new member needs to do is What we do is not to destroy the enemy, but two words - obedience!"

After being lectured by that person, those in the crowd who were still a little arrogant enough to scold them all shut up in a wise manner. As for Fang Qi, he remained expressionless.