51

boy Fang Qi raised his head and looked at the closed gate in front of him. From the moonlight shining through the window, it could be seen that they had been locked up for 12 hours. He sighed and sat against the wall, deep in thought.

In fact, as far as Fang Qi was concerned, he could escape, but the unclear look the young man gave him before he was arrested made him choose not to act rashly and wait here to see the situation before talking. What's more, the behavior of abandoning the two mothers and children was also the most despicable to him.

After the three of them were imprisoned here, no one came to interrogate them, and naturally no one sent them food. The two adults were okay, but seeing the child crying in pain, Fang Qi was helpless. At this moment, he regretted that the items in his package were not daily necessities but some dry flour and uncooked rice. As for the instant noodles he originally put in his backpack, they had already been looted by the group of people before they were imprisoned in this small dark room.

The woman comforted her child, but the child just leaned on the woman's arms tired and sad and cried silently. I don't know why, but looking at such a scene, Fang Qi always felt a little inconsistent in his heart. It seems like something is missing...but if I think about it carefully, I can't figure out what it is.

Suddenly, the child stopped crying. Under Fang Qi's baffled eyes, he just looked straight out of the window. There is a kind of longing and a little fear.

Fang Qi frowned in confusion, and the woman who was holding the child had a look of horror on her face at the child's "stupid" behavior.

"How...how could it be possible?" An unbelievable tone came from the woman's mouth. She looked at the child blankly, and the child also looked anxious, sad, and expectant...

Fang Qi was confused. He guessed that something must have happened between the two people at that moment. Just what will happen? This is what Fang Qi couldn't understand. It was obvious that they were not far apart from each other from just now. It's just that now he can't gain the trust of the other party and let the other party tell him everything about what happened at that moment.

Feeling Fang Qi's gaze, the woman panicked, pulled her child and looked at Fang Qi strangely. After confirming that Fang Qi would not follow, she hurriedly walked towards the corner with her child in her arms.

Fang Qi raised his eyebrows. Although he was confused, he still suppressed his curiosity and focused his attention on the map.

In the silent night, there was a burst of shouting coming from a distance. Checking the map habitually, before Fang Qi could clearly see what was happening on the map, the woman who was still standing in the corner immediately ran to Fang Qi with her child in her arms and said anxiously: "Let's go quickly! There are zombies outside. Got it!"

Before Fang Qi could react, the woman put down her child and knocked on the window.

The sound of breaking glass did not attract the arrival of the guardian, but this fact made Fang Qi frown.

Fang Qi couldn't understand why she knew that the group of people who were guarding them were no longer around.

After smashing the window, the woman rummaged through the cabinets looking for a table or chair that could support her.

Seeing the woman's anxious look, Fang Qiqi was not idle either. Although he still had doubts in his heart, he thought that he also had a system, so there might not be any secrets that others could not tell. So he immediately picked up the child beside him. After the woman brought a table, she placed the child under the window.

"I'll take you out first, and then I'll take the baby out. Just make sure no one else comes outside." Fang Qi suggested. And his suggestion received a grateful look from the woman. To be honest, if Fang Qiqi really wanted to abandon them and escape alone, he would be much safer than he is now. After all, he was a man and still a human being.