62

"Is this the map you drew?"

Seeing the surprised expression on An Chi's face, Fang Qi felt a little proud. From Anchi's eyes, he knew that the map he drew was successful.

But naturally, the map in Anchi's hand is a replica of his own system map.

This fact made Fang Qi feel a little lonely. I feel that if it wasn't for this system, or he himself would have left this world on the first day of the apocalypse.

However, luck is actually a person's ability!

Because of that map, Fang Qi was recognized by most people in the search team. It's just recognition. If Fang Qi wants to truly integrate into their team, it still needs time and everyone to go through the ups and downs together.

Just as Fang Qi gradually got used to living in this city, a major event also happened in the outside world.

Even though information is not flowing due to the end of the world, some special news from all over the country still appears in this city.

That special news is nothing but about superpowers!

Fang Qi heard the news from Lin Qi. Lin Qi was the first friend Fang Qi made after getting familiar with the search team. To be honest, Fang Qi has long known about the existence of superpowers. Unfortunately, his friend Anchi is one of them. It's just that in peaceful times, superpowers exist in a very low-key manner. Perhaps, with the appearance of zombies this time, even those with superpowers have shown their strength in order to resist these foreign enemies.

"What do you think about people with superpowers?" After Lin Qi finished speaking, Fang Qi asked casually.

"Of course it's envy and jealousy! It would be great if I was also a superpower! Who would dare to bully me?"

After hearing Lin Qi's answer, Fang Qi laughed silently. He reached out and rubbed Lin Qi's head next to him and said, "There are still people who dare to bully our Uncle Lin!"

"Hey! Don't touch my head!"

In response to Lin Qi's protest, Fang Qi naturally pretended not to see it. .

It's just the matter of superpowers, but it's not as simple as Lynch said. There may be some people who think like Lynch, but Fang Qi knows that most people are repulsive towards people with superpowers.

In the morning, I learned about the superpowers from Lin Qi, and in the afternoon Fang Qi came to Anchi's residence.

If Fang Qi remembered correctly, Anchi said that he was a person with supernatural powers. And his family members are also members of the superpowers. And now the news about superpowers has spread here, which means that almost the whole country has received this news.

The human heart is a very difficult place to understand. The emergence of supernatural beings will cause major changes in today's world. But Fang Qi couldn't guess what kind of changes there would be in the future.

I don't know why, but when faced with such a situation, the first person Fang Qi thought of was Anchi. I just want to talk to him about things with superpowers.

So naturally, Fang Qi followed his own thoughts and came to the door of Anchi's house.

Looking at this place that Fang Qi had visited many times, he looked up at the door and felt a sudden pain in his heart.

Now that there is news about the superpowers, news about Anchi's family will naturally come out as well. What about Anchi? Will you leave here?

When he thought of this possibility, Fang Qi's heart ached very much.